t w e n t y - f i v e

OMNISCIENT

After two months inside the incubator, the doctor finally allowed the couple to take Taekwon home. He suggested that they should go to him every month for a check up on Taekwon. They agreed and then moved in their house. During those two months, Taehyung and Sana went shopping for baby clothes for their unico hijo and some baby toys and a crib. They also bought a walker, a high chair, a baby trolley and a baby bath tub.

Since their house has a guest room, they turned it into the baby's bedroom. It's carpeted and has a baby blue sky with clouds wallpaper. There are a few glow in the dark stickers placed throughout the ceiling. But that room will stay empty with people for a while until Taekwon turns 2 years old. They made the guest room connected to the master's bedroom, so that they can hurry to their kid's room for emergency.

Taekwon started crying which probably means that he's hungry for breastmilk. "Aww, why is my kid crying?" Taehyung asked and started playing Taekwon, but he keeps on crying. "Is his diaper full already?" He asked. Sana giggled and started unbuttoning her shirt. "Hey, we're going to have sex while the baby's crying?" She rolled her eyes and took Taekwon from his father. "What are you doing?"

"I'm feeding the baby, alright?" She placed Taekwon on her breast area and he started sucking for milk. She bit her lip because she doesn't know that breastfeeding is a little bit painful.

"Aigoo. I assumed--"

"The baby can hear you, so shut your mouth, hun." Taehyung frowned. "Why don't you move the crib inside our room? Can you do that alone?"

"Of course. I'm Superman." He said and showed off his biceps.

"You don't have abs." She said.

"But I have a V-line!" He raised his shirt and showed his v-line to his wife. "Oh, look!"

"I don't need your v-line, hon. Just start moving the crib." He stomped his foot like a kid and went upstairs to start moving the crib. Sana just giggled because of his playfulness and continued feeding Taekwon with her breastmilk.

She heard a doorbell, so he shouted Taehyung's name. Taehyung rushed downstairs and opened their gate. To his surprise, it's Hanbin and Irene. They're holding gifts.

"Oh, you stopped by?" Taehyung said. "Good morning."

"Yeah." Irene said. "We came by to check on you guys. How have you been?" Taehyung smiled and said that they have been doing great. "I'll drive this dweeb to the airport in a few minutes, so I guess we can't stay here for much longer."

"Airport? Why?"

"I'm coming back to the States to continue my work." Hanbin laughed. "It's been three months."

"Want to come in and have some water?"

"Is Sana inside?" Taehyung nodded.

"She's breastfeeding." Irene smirked and looked at Hanbin. Hanbin looked at her with a confused face.

"You can't enter. You shouldn't see someone's boobs." Irene confidently walked inside the house until Sana noticed her. They greeted each other and then Irene gave her her gift for Taekwon. "It's a pity that we didn't get to see him last two months." She said while caressing Taekwon's head.

Sana smiled, "It's okay. It's actually nothing to worry about." She answered. "By the way, we? You have someone with you?"

"Hanbin's outside." Irene answered and then Sana started teasing her. "Aigoo, we're merely friends. Plus, he's gay."