t h i r t y - t h r e e - special chapter

Matured content ahead!

*

TZUYU'S POV

"SHIT, JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled as soon as Jungkook answered my call. I've been calling him for about ten times already, but he won't fucking answer since earlier! I had to leave my house alone because I have no one to take me to the hospital. Good thing that there are people who likes to help pretty pregnant women!

"I-I'm coming, hon!"

"YOU BETTER GET THAT ASS HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!"

"I SAID I'M COMING, OKAY?! JUST HANG ON FOR A LITTLE BIT!"

"I'VE BEEN HANGING ON FOR ABOUT 4 AND A HALF HOURS NOW, JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"I'M DRIVING! I'LL GET BACK ON YOU LATER!" With that, he ended the call and left me suffering. I can sense that people are starting to gossip and eye me because of the words I said and because of how I acted, but they won't understand because they're not the ones who's laboring!

I've been telling the nurses why are they not helping me with my labor. They said that my cervix isn't 10 centimeters wide yet to deliver the baby. They told me that normal delivery is better than cesarean section delivery, so I've got no choice but to wait until my cervix is wide enough.

*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I hissed and continued pressing the car's horn because of this traffic. I have to get to my wife as soon as possible! I want to be with her when she delivers our baby!

As soon as the green light lit up, I hit the gas and headed towards the hospital. I've been swerving the cars and I don't care if I'd be given a ticket by the cops. My wife's lungs were about to blast when she called me. I can tell that she's been enduring the pain and she's been impatient for about some time already.

When I arrived at the hospital, I parked it at a vacant parking space and rushed towards the labor room. I had to ask where's that labor room that they've been telling because I don't know where it is. They said that it's at the right wing of the hospital, so I thanked the nurses on the desk and waited by the elevator. The elevator is so fucking slow, so I used the stairs to get to Tzuyu right away.

I arrived at the labor room immediately. I'm so tired that I can't even walk. I tried catching my breath as I was heading towards the labor room. I feel like I'm limping because of what I'm feeling right now. Oh god, I'm so exhausted!

Finally, I reached her. I had to knock and tell the nurses that my wife has been laboring for about 5 hours now. They won't let me in at first, but I used my playboy looks, so in the end, they let me in. I roamed my eyes around the area and looked for my wife.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! I'M RIGHT HERE!" I heard Tzuyu's voice on my right, so I went to the right side of the room and there I saw her. She looks tired, so tired that I can tell that she might just give up already.

"Babe..." I held her hand and wiped her sweat on her face. I kissed her forehead and smiled, but she just slapped me. "What was that for?!" I asked, shocked because why would she slap me for? I did nothing wrong!

"YOU'RE LATE!" She seems like a gun machine when she talks, but it's okay. It's one of the things why I loved her anyway. "I'VE BEEN LABORING HERE FOR HOURS AND THEN I'LL SEE YOU FLIRTING WITH THE NURSES BY THE DOOR!"

"They won't let me in!" I reasoned out, but she kept on making faces and rolling her eyes on me. It's just the hormonial imbalance, Jungkook. Take a deep breath and longer your patience. "It's the truth."