t w e n t y - o n e

OMNISCIENT

Jungkook held his friend's elbow and looked at him. "Tae, don't go." He begged, but Taehyung didn't understand. His friend smiled and pulled him a bit closer, so that he can go back from his original standing position. "This is your wedding." Jungkook whispered before hiding behind him. Taehyung is so out of place that he didn't notice that Sana is already infront of him, wearing a victory smile.

"Please," Mr. Minatozaki handed out Sana's hand to Taehyung. "Please do not ever let go of her hand again and say sorry." He begged and everything just sank in his head. Today is my day of wedding. He whispered inside his head. "Make her happy. Give her the future that she deserves." He smiled at wiped his tears as he sniffs. Taehyung looked at Mr. Minatozaki and hugged him right away.

"Thank you, sir. I promise." He whispered and then turned to Mrs. Minatozaki to shake hands with her. After that, he turned towards Sana's direction and smiled like a fool as his tears started streaming. Sana giggled because of the blissful feeling that she's experiencing.

He held her hand tightly and walked her down the aisle until they reached the altar. The priest smiled at them before saying anything. Everyone took their cellphones and cameras to capture the wedding that everyone has been waiting for. Their smiles are plastered on their faces permanently, while some of them shed tears with the couple.

"Finally," the priest said and grinned wider. They both chuckled and held hands. "Before anything else," the priest cleared his throat and looked around the area. "Please raise your hand if you object to this wedding." Tae's friends looked around to see who'll object. They smiled when they noticed no one. The priest continued his statement. "We are here to witness--"

"Wait! Wait!" They all turned their heads to the man running towards the entrance od the church. Many didn't recognize him since they're so far away from him. They groaned and protested, especially the couple's friends except for Dahyun.

"Oppa...?" She whispered. Momo heard what she said, so she asked Dahyun if it is really Hanbin. "Yeah, I'm sure of it." She whispered back.

He stopped at the middle and walked towards one of the benches and smiled. "You may continue. I don't object." Their frowns were replaced by a smile immediately. Sana looked back at him and mouthed him a thank you, so he mouthed "you're welcome" as well. He looked for his sister, so when their eyes finally met, Dahyun grinned wider and thanked him also. He just shrugged his shoulders and listened to the wedding ceremony.

"Hey." He was startled to see Irene beside him. He chuckled and greeted her back. "Good thing you came."

"You, too."

"I was waiting for you to come." She answered and smiled widely which made him freeze for a split second. "What?"

He gulped and shook his head sideways. "Nothing." He answered and focused on the ceremony.

*

After Tae and Sana's kiss, as they were pronounced as a legitimate wedding couple, everyone applauded and cheered for the two. Some of the guests proceeded to the reception venue which is just eight blocks away from the church. Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki told the couple that they will go to the venue right away, so they can cater the guests after they took pictures with them. The couple agreed and continued thanking others as they congratulate them.

"Family picture!" Taeyoung yelled, causing Taehyung to look at her direction. He was so shocked that he petrified. He didn't know that Taeyoung will come to his wedding. Laughing, she walked towards them and hugged his little brother. "Were you surprised?" She asked.