e i g h t e e n

SANA'S POV

It's been a few days since we had our last practice, so Mei telephoned me and asked me to have one more before the wedding will take place. It excites me, to be honest. Of course, the feeling of being nervous is still there, but it's not because of doubt or uncertainty. I know that everything will be settled and okay. After all, this marriage has been long planned. If this wedding is going to be a failure, then I don't know what should I do anymore. I'll choose to age without a husband instead. I will not marry unless Taehyung is my groom.

It's December 23rd already. Two days before Christmas and since there's still time to buy gifts, I asked Tae for a stroll in one of my stores in Japan. We'll be flying there for two specific reasons. First is to check how my stores are doing and the second reason is to have a family dinner. I know my parents know him since high school and I haven't told them a bit about what happened to my life. I wasn't able to tell them how Yuta treated me because I'm afraid that they'll have to go to Korea just to check up on me. I don't want to be a bother.

"Should I bring this white dress shirt or this blue one?" I tilted my head towards Tae's direction. He's holding two dress shirts and he's also looking at me with an undecisive expression.

I smiled, "Wait here." I told him and headed to our walk in closet. I took a Gucci paperbag and went out to hand it to him. He looked puzzled as I was reaching it out to him, but I just made a short giggle. "C'mon, babe. Get it."

"What are you talking about?" His eyebrows are furrowed once our eyes met.

I grinned wider and took his hand. I gave it to him and said, "This is my Christmas gift, babe." It didn't sink in to his head for a few moments, but when it did, he gave it back to me.

"You shouldn't have, babe." He said.

I laughed and handed it out to him again. "C'mon, you shouldn't reject your fiancé's gift." He sighed since he's defeated already. He stepped forward and gave me a hug. It's a hug that makes anyone's winter warmer.

"Thanks a lot, babe. I love you." He whispered.

"No worries, babe. I love you more." I whispered back. He then faced me and cupped my cheeks. I saw how he licked his lips and I had an idea what is he going to do next. I chuckled. "It's too early to have kisses."

"Who told you that I'm going to kiss you?" He raised an eyebrow which made me instantly embarrassed.

"W-Well..." I looked away from him and held my head low because of embarrassment. "...I-I thought that--" My words got cut off because he kissed me. Mischievous fox. It was a 3-second kiss which made me want more.

He smirkes right after seeing my expression, "Let's continue packing now, okay, babe? Our plane will leave us soon if we don't move now." He gave me a peck on my lip before continuing packing his luggage.

*

"You won't attend the practice?" Mei asked.

"We have a plane to catch." I reasoned out. I heard her sigh on the other line. She seemed stressed because the wedding will happen next week already.

"It's alright. I'll just ask Tzuyu and Jungkook to practice their walk later since we've been pretending that they're the wedding couple." I chuckled at her response. I told her to update me often, so I can catch up with whatever's missing. "Alright. I'll hung up." I hummed yes before ending the call. I place my phone back to my purse and started the car's engine. After Tae finished placing our things on the trunk, he opened the door beside the driver's seat. He frowned when he see me.