f o r t y - o n e

OMNISCIENT

"Eomma~" Taekwon pulled her mom's shirt and pouted. Sana tilted her head towards her son and smiled as she reviews her employees' paychecks. "Aren't we going to MAMA?" Sana's smile turned bitter. She put her pen down and cupped Taekwon's cheeks.

"We can't because eomma is pregnant." Taekwon frowned and stomped his foot.

"Aish! I don't like that baby!" She just giggled and asked her mom to take care of Taekwon while she does something that involves her work.

Meanwhile, it's November 30th already and MAMA is on December 1st, so Taekwon has been asking her to fly off to Hong Kong to see his dad. As much as she wanted to go there, she can't because she's pregnant and there's no one to look after Taekwon if he'd go there. Her friends are busy and can't make time as well.

She bit her lip as soon she felt her baby's kicks inside her belly. She feels more pain as each day passes, so she feels like she's going to have a delivery soon. She sighed and decided to just shrug off the thought.

She was doing work when she suddenly received a call from Momo. She answered the call right away, "Hi," she greeted.

"What's up?"

"I'm reviewing my employees' paychecks and..." she looked at Taekwon who is silently sulking beside his grandma. "...Taekwon is sulking."

Momo laughed from the other line, "What? Why?"

"I told him that we can't go to Hong Kong to watch Tae live."

"Oh, what a coincidence."

Sana arched a brow and leaned on her seat. She decided to hear out what Momo has to say first before continuing doing her work. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have two plane tickets here with me. I'm flying off to Hong Kong for MAMA with a friend, but he said that he'd be unable to go with me." Sana's eyebrows crossed as soon as he heard the pronoun. A he? Who's that he? Is that Hobi? "I'd be glad to take Taek with me." Momo smiled from the other line. Sana looked at Taekwon. He's such a spoiled kid. He won't smile unless he'd get what he want.

"Taek-ah!" Taekwon tilted his head towards her mom and Sana gestured him to go to her. Grunting, Taekwon walked towards her mom with a bulldog face. He's still frowning. "How do you like to be with Aunt Momo?" He said nothing while Momo remained silent on the other line. "Aunt Momo is going to Hong Kong to watch MAMA live. You want to watch, too, right?" Taekwon, still scowling, nodded. Sana cupped his right cheek using one hand. "Want to go with Aunt Momo to watch MAMA?" Taekwon's face lit up instantly and smiled. He nodded repeatedly and clapped his hands loudly. He's even jumping because of happiness.

Sana sighed, "Taek's coming with you." Sana replied to Momo.

"Alright. I'm going to your house to pick him up. Tell him to start packing his clothes because I'll be there within 20 minutes." Sana said yes and thanked Momo before ending the phone call. Sana told her mother to help Taek in packing his clothes, so Taek and his grandma went to his room to prepare.

*

"Aunt Momo!" Taekwon ran towards Momo who is by their house's gate. Sana stood by the doorstep and laughed.

"He's so excited to see you." Sana told her in which she just giggled at. Sana's dad started placing Taekwon's things inside the cab while she just walked towards them. "Take care of the spoiled brat." Sana told her.