s e v e n

SANA'S POV

"I have been planning to propose to you again, actually." We both went downstairs hand-in-hand and headed towards the kitchen where I prepared his breakfast. "I even asked Jin."

"I told him about this beforehand." Giggling, I sat down on the stool and he sat across the counter. He chuckled when he saw the breakfast that I made him earlier. "Have a taste."

"I bet this will taste delish." He winked as he takes the chopsticks on the tray. I just made a soft chuckle and watch him eat the food that I prepared. I'm actually praying that he'll tell me honestly on how the food tastes. I didn't have the chance to take a quick taste of everything because he might wake up anytime. I just want to be the first thing that he'll see once he opens his eyes.

"Mmm! This is great," I can tell how amazed he is when he tasted the side dishes that I made. He looked at me with a smile. I'm happy that his eyes are actually smiling as well. It makes me feel overwhelmed. "Since when did you learn how to cook?" He raised a brow. Between the two of us, he knows the kitchen more than me. He knows a variety of dishes.

I learned to cook when I was still with Yuta. I don't know why I just picked up my phone and searched for some dishes that I can prepare for him. It makes me cringe whenever I think of my sweet actions towards that bastard. I thought he's this good best friend guy. I knew that he wanted more, but I made it clear to him that we're okay with being friends. I thought he's fine already once I told him that, but maybe it didn't sink in his mind. Well, it's really lonely if you get rejected by someone you love. I've experienced that with Tae before.

"Baby," I got back in the present when Tar called me and held my hand that is resting on the counter. He squeezed it gently, "You're spaced out. What are you thinking of?"

"Nah, nothing." I shook my head sideways and smiled at him. "Do you still have a performance later night?" I want to come to his performance every night. I support him with what he's doing and I guess he's happy with performing rather than working inside an office.

He shook his head, "None."

"So it's a positive for us to go to Jin's birthday celebration?" I asked him and he nodded right away as he chews the meat. "I don't know what to give him." I put my elbow on the counter and rested my chin on my palm.

"He told me that our presence is enough." He munched on the last piece of seaweed, so I handed him his fruit juice. "But I know we should give him something." He drank the juice in one gulp and went to the fridge to look for something.

"Food?" I asked.

"I'm looking for bacon." He looked at me and smiled. "I'll make you an American meal. You haven't eaten yet, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "But you don't have to."

"No. You made me breakfast. It's time to return the favor to my queen." Smiling, I just shook my head sideways and watched him cook.

"Let's go out for lunch and buy something for our friend."

"I'll have to buy something as well." He said, not even bothering to look at me because he's busy cutting the onions.

"What for?" I raised a brow. I noticed that he is wearing my pink floral apron which made him one heck of a cute bub. I can't help but to smile on what he's wearing. I don't know if he looks cuter because of that apron or hotter since I can see his chest and biceps, though he's wearing a thin white undershirt.