t w e n t y - s i x - special chapter

I will make special chapters for all cameo couples, don't worry. This chapter is NAMHYO's special chapter. Thank you :)

*

NAMJOON'S POV

I've worn so  many suits this year because of these weddings. I'm sick of attending these weddings, but I can't miss it because my friends are the ones who are going to be married. Jihyo has been asking me when will I propose to her because she's getting annoyed already. I told her that I don't have any plans on marrying her, so she whacked me using her fist on my head. My head stung as fuck and that's my fault. I was joking her when I told her that I don't have plans even though I have. 

I also have been very busy these days because I was helping out Jeongyeon with her wedding preparations. In return, she's going to help me with my proposal for Jihyo. "Do you have the ring?" She asked as she texts her wedding planner. "She waited for so long."

"We have been through a lot of break ups. Jihyo is not an easy woman to please." I reasoned out and leaned on my chair and crossed my legs. I watch her check the boxes on her checklist. She has always been this meticulous. 

"Weren't you tired?"

"Of what?"

"Of trying to please the same woman over and over again." She looked at me and put her pen down. To be honest, there was a time that I wanted to give up on her. She's just so hard to please, but I keep on coming back to her. I don't know why either.

"I was." I answered. "But I always find myself coming back to her. One day we're okay, the next day we're arguing, but I don't know why I didn't grow tired of our senseless arguments." I added and smiled. She started wriggling her eyebrows up and down to tease me, but I just laughed at her.

"Seems like you're really in love with her."

"Of course, she's my sweetest first love. You're like that to Jeonghan, right?" Jeongyeon chuckled and nodded. We all met our sweetest first loves during high school, but Chaeng and Jeong found theirs just a few years ago. I don't know if Dino is Chaeng's sweetest first love because they broke up and I never saw her cry because of him. The next month after her broke up with Dino, she told us that she's dating a new guy named Moonbin. Chaeng's a player ever since, lol. I can't blame her, though. Even Jimin fell for her during high school, but Dahyun still owned him.

"I've thought of a gimmick." She told me, so I listened carefully of what she said. "There's this ceremony where I will throw my flowers and the lady who will catch it is going to be wed next."

"Hmm, go on." 

"I won't throw it. I mean, I'll act like I'm going to throw it when in fact I'll give it to Jihyo directly and you'll kneel in front of her, asking if she'll marry you. It's that simple." I thought of what she just suggested. It's simple, yet everybody will know that I'll engage myself with Jihyo. It's fine with me. "What do you think?"

"Sounds perfect." I high-fived with her and thanked her for the suggestion. 

*

"Oh, what a handsome baby." Jihyo attempted on pinching Taekwon's cheeks, but I told her not to because the baby might just cry right away. She has quite a temper, so she pinched my cheeks instead. With that, I stole a kiss from her which made her petrify. 

"Ow, what a move." Taehyung laughed off.

The guests for Jeongyeon's wedding started coming one by one. They took pictures everywhere since the church is filled with white and rose baby's breaths. I wore a pastel pink suit today to match with the theme while Jihyo wore something white with pastel pink details. She just looks so beautiful today. Whenever I look into her eyes, I feel like I'm getting sucked into her world again. It will be hard for me to get out once I entered.