f o r t y - t w o

OMNISCIENT

[☆BREAKING] Soloist Kim Taehyung jumps in joy after receiving a text message from his friend during MAMA Red Carpet

"What is this?" Sana gasped as soon she read the headlines. It's 8 PM in Korea while the timezone in Hong Kong is one hour behind. The phone almost slipped through her hands when she read the headline.

"What's that?" Irene asked. She and Hanbin decided to stay for a while until Sana wakes up.

Sana confusingly tilted her head slightly, "Tae's in the headlines." She answered which made the couple laugh. They had read the article while Sana was sleeping earlier. "What are you guys laughing about?"

"We read that earlier. You should watch the video." Hanbin cackled and Sana confusingly clicked the link that redirected her to a page where the article can be read and the video can be seen. She started reading the first few sentence of the article in which made her puzzle since it all just talked about Taehyung's red carpet only until she read to the part that Taehyung was jumping in joy.

She can't help but to laugh while she was reading. Oh, Tae...Hahahaha! She played the video right after and laughed even more when she saw his reaction. While she was watching the video, her room's door suddenly opened and banged, revealing Jimin and Dahyun.

"Yah!" Sana took a throw pillow from her side and threw it to Jimin who caught it just like a frisbee. "You texted Tae at the wrong time!" She yelled.

"His reaction is priceless!" Jimin started cackling shamelessly, so Dahyun whacked his head just as usual and told him to calm his balls. Jimin hugged Dahyun and showered her with little pecks all over her face.

"Yah, keep those lips away from my face!" Dahyun pushed Jimin away from her and walked towards Sana. She smiled and held her hand, "How was your baby?" She asked. Sana wanted to react so happily, but she thought of what Dahyun might feel if she would talk about her daughter. She's still uncomfortable at times whenever she talks about her children since her friend didn't have the chance to have her own family. "Hey, I'm okay already. You can talk about it."

Sana sighed and decided to talk about how she suddenly went through the early labor. Dahyun was silently listening to her friend without any envy. She doesn't want to be jealous of her friends just because Jimin can't give her some kid. For her, Jimin is enough. A lifetime with her husband is truly enough for her.

They were talking when suddenly, Sana's parents told their daughter that they will just give some time to her and her friends. Sana wanted them to stay instead, but the couple insisted, so she didn't have any choice. She just let them exit the room and have their own time.

"Hello Korea and hello world!" It was Nayeon and Yoongi who entered the room. Yoongi is carrying Jiyeon in his arms while Yoona is holding Nayeon's hands.

"Hey, you came." Sana said and so the couple walked towards them. Nayeon told her kids to play with their Uncle Jimin for a while while they talk with their Aunt Sana. Jimin gladly took the kids with him on one side and started playing with them. Dahyun just looked at him from a distance and smiled bitterly.

"Taeha is such a cutie!" Nayeon squealed, but Sana was just lying there, thinking of who Taeha is. She doesn't know that her daughter has a name already.

"Who's Taeha?" The room instantly became quiet when Sana asked that. Yoongi, even though usually expressionless, was shocked, too. Although Hanbin and Irene was having their own time, they were also stopped from what they doing when they heard Sana's words.