t h i r t y - t w o - special chapter

Last special chapter for Dino x Chaeyoung x Moonbin! 😄

*

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"I'm breaking up with you." Dino stared at me. His eyes were tired and lonely, but I still chose to leave him. I still chose myself over the person I loved the most. His hands held mine and his head fell. I sighed and looked away, avoiding to look at his devastating state.

"W-Why?" His voice broke and that's the first time that I heard his voice in a state like that. I heard him sniff and breathe hard. "C-Chaeng..."

"I-I just..." I have a reason why I must leave him. I have been a bad partner. I have been a bad girlfriend towards him. I wasn't loyal. I had an affair. "...I just can't stay with you anymore." I took my hands from him and stood up. He finally looked at me with his swollen eyes and red cheeks. I gulped. "This is our last, Dino." He wasn't able to speak after that, so I turned my back and exited the diner. I stood under the bus stop and waited for a bus.

My tears started rolling down my cheeks as well, so I immediately wiped it off and stood tall. I have to look strong. I can't be weak. I shouldn't be weak.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I found myself staring outside the window. I'm inside Moonbin's flat. I'm living with him because he's my boyfriend. We've been dating for the last two months after my break up with Dino.

I turned towards him and smiled. I shook my head and leaned on the kitchen sink, "Nothing." He stepped towards me and leaned his face towards mine. I laughed and held his warm cheeks. "Don't kiss me."

He pouted and trapped me between his arms. "Why would I do that?" He asked in such sexy voice and even smirked. I giggled and clung my arms around his nape. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "Look at me." He found me staring at his cat behind him, so I faced him and stared at him. He sighed. "You're not in love with me."

"I know." He then stepped back and placed his hands inside his pocket.

"Why would you choose me over Dino? You love him."

"Because you're the father." He didn't speak. "I don't want my kid to grow up knowing that he's an accident."

"Does any of your friends know that I got you pregnant, so that you broke up with Dino?" I shook my head. Neither of my friends knew the reason why I broke up with Dino. If Dino would tell them why, for sure he would just say that I got tired of our relationship. They will never know the real reason of my break up. "You should've told Dahyun. She's your best friend, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "She won't understand. She's devastated because Jimin is barren."

He chuckled, "That's a bummer."

"Wait..." I trailed off and looked at Moonbin. "...what if we let them adopt this kid?"

"I heard that Dahyun doesn't like the idea of adoption."

"We can convince them."

He took Steve, his cat and started babying it. "Look," he paused. "Do you not want that?"

"What?"

"What I mean is..." he focused his eyes on Steve and played with it. "...do you not want our kid? Why is it so easy for you to say those words?"

"I didn't want it in the first place, Moonbin."

"But you did want it when we had sex?" That's a different matter! "Chaeng, keep him, okay?"