f o r t y - s e v e n

SANA'S POV

After dressing up, I went out from the shower room with a robe on my body and a towel on my head. I opened the door and saw Tae looking at me right after I stepped out of the bathroom. His eyebrows were crossed and his mouth is slightly opened while he's holding my phone...my phone? Why is he holding my phone?

"What's the matter?" I asked him and walked towards him, but he didn't answer me. He was just staring at me with the same look until I stopped in front of him. "Hon," I called him and so I saw a text message on the screen of my phone. Dr. Oh...? Oh, shit. I didn't know what should I say because I ran out of words. I knew my eyes were shaking and my lips are trembling. My heart was pounding, even though he wasn't saying anything yet. I feel like my heart will burst out from my chest.

He shut his eyes tightly and sighed very deeply before telling me, "Disease, Sana?" He asked. I don't know if he was mad or anything because I can't read his eyes well. He has a lot of emotions going on inside his head. "W-Why..." he can't seem to find the right words. "...why didn't you tell me?" His voice was weak and his tone is demanding. He's demanding for answers.

"I-I..." don't know. I'm so stupid. "I-I'm so sorry." I whispered and held his hands. "I-I was going to tell you, but I don't know how. You were in the peak of your career and--"

"--I don't care about my career right now, Sana! What's important to me is you and our family!" He shouted and there, I knew, I fucked up big time. I shook my head sideways repeatedly, trying to explain why, but it seemed like he didn't bother hearing one of my words. I suddenly felt like I didn't matter. "Can we rest for a while? Let's talk about this tomorrow." He slid my phone on the counter and went to bed. I watched him snuggle under the thick blankets, leaving me standing.

*

OMNISCIENT

Taekwon heard their little argument from outside the door. He wanted to sleep with them tonight, so he was about to knock and enter with a pillow on his hand when he heard their talks. Sighing, he decided not to bother with them anymore. He threw his pillow on the bed and does himself.

The next day, Taekwon got ready for breakfast. He was woken up by Sana and so his day became brighter. His grandparents use to wake him up everyday and seeing his mom in front of him today makes him happy. "Let's go downstairs, okay?" Taekwon nodded and smiled. Sana took him by the hand and they both went downstairs. Taehyung was wearing an apron when they reached the dining area. He's also wearing a head band on his head which Taekwon found cute. He could never see his dad this cute again.

"Why is dad home?" He asked.

"He decided to cancel his schedule today, so we can spend more time together, sweetie." Sana kissed Taekwon's cheek and told him to start eating, so he won't be late for school.

Taehyung and Sana weren't talking that morning because of what happened last night. She's afraid to approach him because he still may be mad at her for not telling a very important thing.

Unluckily, Taekwon did notice their actions, but he wanted to keep silent instead. After he finished breakfast, Sana led him to the bathroom to get him showered and toothbrushed. When he finished all of those, they saw Taehyung waiting inside their car.

"Are you coming, eomma?" Taekwon asked, grinning from ear to ear. Sana glanced at Taehyung's serious face before nodding. She would do it for their son, but it would be okay for them, too, so that she would have a chance to talk to him. So that she can explain. "Aren't you taking Taeha with you?" Taekwon intrigued.