f i f t y

OMNISCIENT

Even though Taekwon is a bit happy for his sister, his heart still sinks whenever he glances at Sana. Her giddy face makes him feel that her mom never felt happy of him, but he still tried to understand her situation. Well, he never cared of Taeha, so he won't feel sorry if she dies. He never wanted nor wished for her, so he was really upset when he heard that Sana is pregnant.

They arrived at the school, so Sana hopped off and kissed her son on his cheek before leaving. She even ran into Jungkook who is with Joohee since she and Taekwon goes to the same school.

"You seem happy," Jungkook laughed. "What's with the pretty smile?" He asked and told Joohee to go to her classroom already. Even though they were just talking casually, a lot of other parents who saw them started gossiping. Well, Jungkook is such a hunk for a dad and all the other moms wished that he should've been a widower or a single dad.

Jungkook and Sana aren't deaf not to hear those gossips, so he reacted with a laugh and she replied with a roll of her eyes. "Chill down, Sana. They're just gossiping."

"I wish no one would stir up dating rumors between us." She told him and sighed.

"No one would and besides, Tae wouldn't believe those rumors if he would ever see some article between us." He smirked in which she believed in since he has some point. "Back to the main question, darling. What's with the pretty smile?" He asked, both of his hands on his pockets, and leaned on his car.

"Dr. Oh called me!" She squealed.

Both of his eyebrows raised, which kind of disappeared because of his coconut bangs. "Isn't that Taeha's doctor?" She nodded and hummed a yes at the same time.

"Yes, he is and he told me the best news ever!" She jumped in joy and started getting excited all over again, so Jungkook held her and told her to calm down.

"Hey, a lot of people are eyeing you already!" He whispered and gave her a meaningful look, so she remained calm and cupped his cheeks.

"She's going to be cured!" She jumped and hugged Jungkook because of extreme happiness. It also shocked Jungkook because he thought that no modern medicine will help Taeha recover from her disease.

He smiled very widely, "Is that real?" She nodded again and again quickly. "Wow! That's a miracle!"

"Yeah and Dr. Oh told me that they don't have the medicine yet, so I thought of booking a flight to the States." She said, really excited of getting her daughter cured. "That'll be faster instead of waiting for weeks and months, right?"

"Yeah!" He laughed and gave her another hug. "I wish the best for Taeha's recovery." With that, they both bid their good byes and entered the car.

Sana, instead of going to her company and started working, went to the KBS building to deliver the message to her husband. Taehyung is going to film Hello Counselor, so he's in the building.

She's so excited that she called him already, but his manager picked up the call instead of Taehyung. "Neen unnie, can I talk to Tae?" She asked as she's driving. She's using a bluetooth earphone, so she can't be caught using her phone while driving.

It took a few minutes before Taehyung spoke since he's eating before the broadcast, "Hello?" He asked from the other line. "Honey?" His mouth is still full of noodles as he'd asking.

"Honeyyyy!" She called him so fondly. "I have a good news to tell you!" She told him, so one of his eyebrows raised, thinking what was it. "I really do have!"

"Well, spill it, hon--"

"We're flying to the States and I'm going to book a flight as soon as possible!" She cut him off, but he's actually puzzled why are they going to the States.

"Why are we flying there?" He asked and swallowed his food.

"Dr. Oh told me that there's a cure for Taeha's disease in the States!" She told him and he's in pure shock. His chopsticks fell on the noodles and his mouth was left open. "Hon? Honey? You there?" She asked. It took him a few minutes to recover from being shocked, but he still managed to digest the fact that their daughter will be cured. "Honeyy!"

"I-I don't know what to say, sweetie." He stuttered. He's got a lot of emotions going on inside of him. He's still in shock because of the best news that Sana brought him. He's also glad that Taeha will be okay now as soon as they make their way to the States and he also feels like crying after hearing the news. "W-Why are we flying to the States? Are there no meds here?" He asked.

"I'll explain once I get there, honey. I'm driving to KBS right now. See you and I love you." She then hung up and continued driving. Taehyung still cannot get over of the fact that Taeha, his daughter who is in danger of dying because of her uncurable disease, will be okay soon.

"Taehyung," his manager called him three times and when she called him for the fourth time, he looked at her, spaced out. "Are you okay? Can you film?" She asked, worried of his current situation.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "Y-Yes, I can."

"Wait, Sana just texted me and she's in the lobby of the building. Let me get her."

"T-Thank you, noona." His manager nodded and left him inside the waiting room.

*

The next day, Sana asked her secretary to book a flight for four to the States, so she can just get ready for their flight on the set date. Her secretary told her that the nearest date that she got is five days from today, so even though Sana is really excited for her daughter, she remained patient and calmed. She started going to work happily and so is Taehyung. They smile from morning to evening since they're sure of what's about to happen now.

Taehyung and Sana told Taekwon that they're going to the States, so even though he wants to have a vacation in a foreign country, he can't because they will go there for a more important reason.

And finally, it's the day. They all had their bags packed for the States.

Sana's parents won't go with them since they want Taehyung and his family enjoy their time together besides the fact that they will go there for the youngest daughter.

Their friends also wished them the best of luck for Taeha's recovery before they flee.

Sana's dad volunteered to drive them to the airport. Thankfully, as they were heading towards the airport, Taeha is not having her seizures.

But as soon as they arrived at the airport itself, she began shaking uncontrollably. She's having seizures again, but it wasn't any simple seizures anymore. It's the biggest seizure that she ever experienced, so Taehyung and Sana really panicked.

They decided to take her to the clinic of the airport, but as they were running towards the place, Taeha stopped.

She stopped breathing.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D