f i v e

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Oh, hey, dude." I greeted Jin after answering his call. I'm at the backstage at the moment and is practising for my duet performance with Irene tonight.

"You busy tomorrow?" He asked. I had a feeling that he will actually invite me to his birthday celebration for tomorrow. I hummed a no as an answer to his question. "That's great, then! You coming to my birthday celebration?"

"Yeah, sure. I would be glad to." I smiled as if I'm infront of my friend. "What gift do you want?"

"Dude, I need no present. You and your fiancé's presence is already enough." We both chuckled and I shook my head sideways slightly. I suddenly remembered this thought inside my head.

"Dude," I suddenly hesitated to tell him about my thought. He hummed a yes, probably waiting for my next statement. "What do you think about my plan of arranging a new proposal for Sana?" I said it quickly and bit my lower lip, doubting if he would agree with me or not.

"Are you serious, dude?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's amazing! So when do you plan it to happen?" I sighed and had a second thought. My savings aren't enough and if I want to marry her, I will have to earn money from my own work. "Having second thoughts on marrying her?"

"I'm actually certain that she'll be the one that I'll be marrying, but my savings aren't enough yet. Maybe it'll take a long time before I could really marry my girl." I let out a deep breath and leaned back on the wall. I played my guitar's strings as I wait for his reply.

"You know what, dude? Me and my wife is willing to help." My cheeks reddened because of embarrassment. I actually don't want to ask for help from them because if I ever ask for financial support, I won't be ever to pay them back. It'll take me a century before I can even pay them. "You can ask us a discount for the reception fee. We won't mind giving you a 70% discount."

"But it bothers me, really." I said truthfully. As much as possible, I don't want them to help me. I'll be glad if they would ever support me in marrying Sana, but I get shy all of a sudden whenever they start telling me about helping financially. If I can't support myself, how much more if I ever marry her?

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, alright? I'll gather our friends." I hummed a yes and then noticed Irene standing infront of me. She's pointing at her wrist watch, telling me that our performance will start soon, so I decided to say my good bye to Jin and hung up.

"Who was that?" She asked with a curious tone.

I stood up from my seat and carried my guitar with me. "Jin, my friend." I answered. "Do we have a big crowd?"

"Kind of? There's a lot of drunken guys outside." I just nodded and we went onstage and prepared ourselves. I smiled at them and tried strumming my guitar once, to check if it's in tune.

I greeted them as usual and introduced ourselves and then song that we're about to sing. I looked at Irene as I strummed the guitar and after that, she sang the first word.

*

SANA'S POV

"Can you handle that?" I asked Momo to come with me because I wanted to watch and surprise Taehyung. And now, she's pretty nagging and mocking me as we watch my fiancé's performance with his girl best friend, I suppose. "I can feel someone's heart getting ripped." I faced her and then she smirked.