f o r t y

OMNISCIENT

With almost everyone leaving Tzuyu and Jungkook's house, Momo stood up and readied herself to leave as well. She took her coat and purse and slowly walked towards Tzuyu who is helping the maids clean up. "Tzuyu-ah," Momo called which made her tilt her head towards her. Momo smiled ever so sweetly. "I'm going now." She told.

"Oh? Who are you with?" Tzuyu asked. "It's dangerous to walk home by yourself at this hour." She added.

"I have someone to pick me up."

"Who? When? Where?" Momo was a bit flustered upon hearing Tzuyu's questions.

"A friend whom I met two years ago in Japan." Momo answered. "He doesn't know where your house is, so I asked him to wait for me by the nearest bus stop in the area."

"Are you sure you're leaving alone?" Tzuyu asked. Momo was uncertain actually because she fears the dark. She also fears that danger might come to her while she's walking alone, but she doesn't have anyone to walk her to the bus stop. Well, except for... "How about Hobi?"

"Eh?"

"Hobi can drive you to the bus stop." Momo doesn't know if it's just complete coincidence that Hobi might drive her to the bus stop or if fate is simply playing with her.

"I can manage." She answered, but Tzuyu's eyes looked ahead, towards where Hobi is talking with Jungkook. "I can walk."

"You're afraid of the dark." Tzuyu said. "It's just a 10 minute drive, Momo. You can stand his presence in that amount of time, right?" She added. Momo sighed since she really doesn't want to be with Hoseok for a while after two years of being divorced with him.

"Your villa is safe, so I think I can manage on my own--"

"A lady shouldn't walk on her own especially if it's dark and late. Am I right or am I wrong?" They turned to their heads towards Hobi and Jungkook. Hoseok just spoke and it left Momo speechless. Jungkook and Tzuyu exchanged meaningful glances. "Let me drive you." Hoseok added.

Momo averted her eyes, "No need."

"C'mon, Momo. Let Hobi drive you." Jungkook said, so Momo didn't have any choice but to say yes. She sighed and bid her good bye to the couple before fleeing. Hobi did the same and followed Momo who seems like she's rushing.

Hoseok opened the car's door for Momo, so she just get in and waited for him to do the same. When he hopped in, he turned on the car's engine and started driving off. It was such an awkward moment for these two. Imagine a divorced couple inside a car. The worst thing might just happen if they won't control their emotions.

As much as Hoseok wanted to speak, he can't because he feels like something is holding him back. When they drove out of the villa, traffic just started, so their time to be together in one area got extended. If he would say anything, what could be the topic of their interests? Dancing. He thought. Dancing brought them together and dancing also broke them both.

"Who's managing your class back in Japan now?" Hoseok asked.

Momo, who is busy looking at her phone, looked at him through the side mirror to see his facial expression. She sighed and put her phone down. "Hana unnie." Her tone was a bit cold.

Hoseok just nodded slightly and didn't bother looking at her. He's afraid that if he would say or ask something, he would be given the same tone and expression from her.

"How's..." Momo trailed off. "...you?" She asked.

Hoseok's face lit up when he just heard her question. He feels like she actually cares for him. "This year is my 9th anniversary since my debut." It's been a long time. A really long time. Momo thought. Five years ago, she was Hoseok's girlfriend. The girlfriend who supports him no matter what. The girlfriend that he would want...until now.

Seeing Momo break down in tears in front of him two years ago makes his heart hurt. How did he actually endure her? How can he resist his wife, begging for forgiveness everyday of her life? How did he manage to be okay after their divorce? Why did he agree to be divorced in the first place anyway?

The heavy traffic became light when they passed by the jammed cars at the intersection. Hoseok wanted to make a U-turn just to be with Momo for a little longer, but he can't. Someone is waiting for her by the bus stoo.

"If I didn't take any pill before, what do you think are we doing right now?" Hoseok was a bit surprised by Momo's question. He pulled the breaks and stopped by the bus stop. She wanted to hear his answer before she hops off.

"We'll be in the same situation as now." Hoseok answered which made her puzzled. She was expecting him to answer about having a happy family, but no. She received the opposite of her expected answer.

She opened the car's door and looked back at Hoseok before going. She didn't say any good bye. She just left without any words and knocked on her friend's car windows. After a second, her friend went out to welcome her with a big hug which is making Hoseok's eyes hurt, so he decided to drive off. Momo looked at his car before diverting her attention to Heechul.

"You're late." Heechul jested, so Momo giggled. He opened the car's door for her and so she hopped in. He did the same and drove Momo towards her unit.

*

Being an idol father is a hard thing for Taehyung. As much as he wanted to be beside Sana while she's bearing their third kid, he can't because of his packed schedule. He's a big hit amongst the K-Pop industry. He's giving his company a name among Korea. Most of the company's wealth is because of Taehyung and well, Hoseok as well. They might perform a collaboration soon with Hoseok rapping and Taehyung's original composed song.

It's nearly December and Taehyung's busiest days just started and so is Sana's. She's seven months pregnant and she doesn't have anyone to help her with except for her parents. She had to call them for assistance since she has to get off from work. She can't ask any of her friends for help either since she doesn't want to be one of their burdens. It's her seventh month and she might give birth to her baby any time.

Meanwhile, Taekwon is still sulky because whenever he sees his mother's huge belly, it makes him feel upset. He feels like he's going to be replaced. He's a little but possessive, so whenever he sees Minrin with Chanbin before or Joohee, he gets jealous. Joohee is a girl, but he still gets jealous over her. Unbelievable kid.

It's only a week before Taehyung flies to Hong Kong for MAMA. This is his third year to participate in the event since he wants to celebrate Christmas with his family for those two years.

As much as Sana wants to go to Hong Kong and be an audience with Taekwon, she can't because she's pregnant. It's too risky for her to fly to Hong Kong, so she decided to just stay and stream live for those days.

She got her work handled by the vice president of her company since she's on leave. It's November 26th already and Taehyung is going to leave for the event.

Taehyung was packing his things when Sana caught him. Being pregnant, she got saddened, so she started shedding tears in which Taehyung heard. Taehyung tilted his head towards her direction and smiled softly. He stood up and cupped his wife's cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, only staring at her eyes.

She sniffed, "You're...leaving." He chuckled and kissed her falling tears.

"This is just for a few days, honey." He whispered. "Don't worry."

"But..." she pouted. "You'll leave for Japan on December 26th for the ending shows." Taehyung can't speak after that, so he just smiled to assure her that everything is going to be fine.

"I'll call you every now and then." He kissed the tip of her nose and hugged his wife tightly. "I will surely miss you, honey."

"Me, too." She again started crying. So much for an emotional and pregnant woman. Taekwon walked towards them and saw Sana tearing up, so he ran towards them and hugged his parents. Taekwon cried with his mom--which is totally Sana's personality. Whenever he sees someone crying or sad, he's going to adapt the same emotion. He's the literal meaning of the saying, "I'll cry with you." Such a precious family.

--*

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D