n i n e t e e n

SANA'S POV

Our day ended out fine. Wait, actually, it's not fine at all. I was so into my business mind earlier that I forgot that Taehyung is beside me. It seemed like he became my instant assistant. We went to the different branches of my stalls to check out if they're doing alright. So, as far as what I saw and checked, business here in Japan is in the average state only. I knew I needed to do something, so that my business will boom in the market again. Because of that reason, I decided to check the warehouse and do my thing.

It took us a few hours and a half before my business there finished. It was past 8 PM when our so-called meeting ended. I called a meeting, so that I can hear suggestions and such on how to make my business better. I heard a few suggestions such as adding a new scent to our collection, but that's too mainstream. I wanted a new product and what caught my attention is lingerie. Me and my people would just have to talk about it some other day since today became a very busy day.

I'm actually glad that Tae is with me. Whenever I take phone calls and he thinks that I'm getting stressful again, he would hold my hand and tell me that I should just calm everything in me and it really helps, but I'm concerned about the fact that I almost didn't talk to him. Whenever we ride a cab, a bus or through the subway, I always take phone calls. There is no time for me to talk to him about our own lives. My day revolved around my business only, so that's why I prepared dinner for him.

Since we're going to my parents tonight for a formal family dinner, I decided to wear a sleek pastel pink dress with a lace pattern. He also wore a pastel pink suit and then we headed on our way to the restaurant that dad texted me. The family dinner was originally planned for tomorrow evening, but my dad suggested that we should just adjust the dinner tonight, so that me and Tae can just enjoy each other's company the whole day tomorrow. I'm sure that he's really excited to meet Tae in a more formal way tonight. The last time that he saw him was when our first wedding. They have never heard of him after that event.

"You nervous?" I asked Tae as we're inside the cab.

He looked at me and made a soft smile, "Nope, I am not." He answered which made my brow raise because that's not the answer that I was expecting. "I've met them before, okay? There's no way I'm getting nervous." He said with full confidence.

I made a smirk and turned my head away from him. "That's what you think, Tae." I said and looked at my peripheral view to see his face. I saw how his Adam's apple went up and down for a few times. He kept on gulping which made me burst out a laugh. "You have to relax."

"I'm actually..." he sighed, so I automatically held his hand and squeezed it a little. "...nervous." Just as I thought. "Are they mad at me?"

"What?" I chuckled. He's a paranoid. How can they be mad at my man? They don't have any right to be mad at Tae if they will. "What are you talking about?"

He heaved a deep breath, "The last time that they saw me was when that horrible thing happen. They must've been mad at me because I left you back then." He explained. I got his point, but that shouldn't worry him. I can explain to my parents whatever happened to me and Tae. I can do it.

"Don't worry. I can handle it. You just have to lean your head on my shoulder and relax. I'll take care of everything." I whispered to him as I slowly put his head on my shoulder literally. I held his hand tighter than ever and smiled. I can do it.

*

I can't do it.

"Sana, let's talk." Dad said with a serious tone and walked out of the dining area. I was about to stand up when Tae held my hand and looked at me with a nervous expression. I smiled to assure him that nothing bad will happen. I will just have to talk to dad anyway and that's a normal thing between fathers and daughters.