t w e n t y - e i g h t - special chapter

NAYEON'S POV

"A ring?" Yoongi nodded. "A wedding ring?" He again nodded and drank his coffee. He fixed his glasses and continued reading his newspaper. I can see a few of his facial hair growing again. Aigoo, he's always so lazy when it comes to shaving his beard. "Are you sure?" I heard him heave a sigh. I think he's getting sick of what I've been asking him.

"I am sure. I saw it with my own eyes." He emphasized each word of his sentence. I guess whatever he said is really legit. "They're both wearing a wedding ring."

"What happened to that little shit?" I asked. He gestured me to stop swearing because Yoona might hear it. "I mean...at first, she broke up with Dino and now, you're telling me that she's wed with Moonbin." It doesn't just make sense. Chaeng and Dino have been dating for a few years already and now she's going to wed herself with just some man that she just met for a few months? That's so insane of her!

"I'm sure of what I saw."

"How did you even get yourself at some office?" I raised a brow. He looked at me and then placed his newspaper beside. It's my first time to see him read a newspaper because I usually see him read a men magazine where all sexy ladies are in.

"I had a meeting with the director and I passed by the prime minister's office." He told me. He's just starting to eat whatever I served him for breakfast. He's probably late for work, but he doesn't care. "I saw Chaeng and Moonbin getting married inside the prime minister's office."

"What happened to them?" He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. I can't process whatever he just said. Chaeng got married without any of us knowing while Mina is mad at Jin for not remembering their daughter's event at school. What is happening to the world? "How's Jin? You drank with him the other night, right?" He nodded and didn't say anything after that. This is my problem with my husband, alright. A question for an answer. A single answer! He doesn't even bother explaining it to me. Now, I have to ask what happened. "What happened?"

"He's wasted." Done. He ended his answer with two words! Two words! Oh my god, Min Yoongi! I just glared at him and when he noticed that, he stopped from eating and sat properly. "He felt sorry and guilty of what he did, but I'm sure he already apologized to Mina after that. How about Mina?"

"We're not yet talking." I said and stood up. "Are you done?" I asked, but he didn't answer me as usual. He took more rice and ate.

Seriously, even though Yoongi is like this, I get a bit annoyed, but my love for him overtakes the annoyance. Wow, I really love him since high school. I engaged myself with him in my teens when he walked me inside his room and showed me that "shrine". I was so overwhelmed by that that I couldn't control my feelings inside during that time.

*

I called Mina if she has any free time for some coffee. I even invited Sana over my house for a coffee party. Both of them said yes, but Sana said that she'll have to bring Taekwon. She can't just leave Taekwon since he's just a few months old. It's a good thing that Yoona is actually sleeping right now.

"You're pretty late." I welcomed Mina with those words. She rolled her eyes on me and sat with me on the table.

"I'm just pretty. I'm not late." She said sassily and sat with me. "Where's Sana?"

"Late." She crossed her legs and so I stood up to get some brewed coffee. I baked some pastries as well earlier before they can even arrive. I don't know how to cook before, but I took cooking classes to be a better housewife for Yoongi and Yoona. It's funny for me whenever I think of the times that I couldn't even cut a strawberry properly. I used the knife the other way around! Wah, pabo Nayeon.