Chapter Forty-one

Lilly

"What would you like to do today, beautiful?" I asked, kissing Laura's forehead as she woke.

"Sleep," she said groggily, and I laughed.

"Don't be lazy, come on!" I hit her with a pillow, "get up! I want to go out."

"But we went out yesterday," she complained, pushing the pillow away, "and every day before that for the past week and a half. Can't we just have one lazy day? Isn't that what holidays are about?"

I knew she was fully awake, she could never have said all that if she was still sleepy.

"How about if you come out with me today, I'll stay at home with you tomorrow?" I suggested. Laura groaned in exasperation, but agreed.

I jumped off the bed, pulling her with me, and tugged off her pyjama top.

"Hey, what's this?" She looked down at me, amused, as I pulled down the bottoms. "I'm definitely awake now."

I looked up at her and shook me head no, with a smile.

"I'm only helping you, you'd take forever on your own, and don't give me that look!"

She stopped biting her lip, and trying to eye fuck me, and pouted instead.

"But you're down there already, couldn't you ju-"

"No," I said firmly, and tugged down her boy shorts.

She exhaled sharply, and I instantly froze.

"Lilly," she sounded pained. I was so close to the route of her pain. I could smell her arousal, and clenched my fists tightly, trying to resist temptation.

I allowed myself a quick peek at her face, and was instantly gone.

"Fuck it," I buried my face between her thighs, having to stretch my neck in an awkward position to reach her properly. But the instant I tasted her it didn't matter.

Her wet juices coated my tongue, and I savoured the flavour. I slowed down, licking gently and slowly, drawing it out, enjoying it.

"Lilly," Laura panted, "don't go slow."

I didn't pay her any heed, if anything I went even slower.

"Lilly!" She said loudly, "please!"

"Be patient," I instructed and she moaned.

"I can't!"

I still refused to speed up, and she thrust against me, trying desperately to urge me into a higher speed. I didn't comply.

"If you won't," she whimpered, "I will," and she pushed my head away, and slid her hand between her legs.

Her fingertips massaged her clit, and I watched them eagerly. I took in the sight, and watched her face as she moaned. I moaned with her, and my fingers itched to take the place of hers.

I pulled her down to the ground, laying her across the shag rug. I kneeled in front of her, spreading her legs with mine, and pulled her hand away from her dripping heat.

I slowly and deliberately sucked her fingers dry. Laura's eyes half closed as she watched me with evident enjoyment.

I released her hand, and trailed my hands across her stomach. She whimpered when I got close to her clit, so close I nearly brushed it with the tip of my fingers. I waited there as long as I could, which wasn't very long at all. I wanted to draw it out but I couldn't. I wanted her too badly.

My fingers found her pearl as though by their own will. They teased it between their tips while my other hand tortured her nipple.

"Don't be so gentle!" She demanded and I moaned. I felt her get wetter at the sound, which only released it once again.