28. Teeth on lips

I felt refreshed, a black cropped tank top, fitted to perfection with a mesh back, with black high waisted leggings, glossy looking. I paired it with black combat boots that snugly fit my lower calves. Holding my stele in my teeth while I clipped the black buckle around my waist and the other one around my thigh. In the holster I placed one of my twin swords on one side and the other on my other leg.

Next I put my curly hair into a ponytail, the thick hair fell to my midback now. As I walked out of my room I snatched my own black bow similar to Alec's and slung a quiver over my back. Izzy stood waiting as I approached.

"Your going to fight valentine with just your whip and sword?" I frowned as we left the institute and headed to the hotel where Clary and Simon woke Camille.

"Your going to fight him with all that?" She asked and I shrugged sticking my stele into the side of my boot, the other boot had a black dagger in it.

"You can never be too sure with a crazy man."

Upon arriving Clary and Simon were arguing with Raphael, a hissing Camille beside them. They moved to lunge and I blew a hole in the wall, sunlight diving the two groups as Isabelle and I walked over to Clary's side.

"The alliance is through princessa." Raphael hissed at me and I raised my hand.

"I accept that, and hope one day you can find it to re-join our cause." I chuckled as we headed down to the tunnels, seeing that Camille and Simon were sunlight sensitive.

"Before I take you to the book, I do charge." Camille stopped and I rolled my eyes as we all stopped.

"You want Simon to pardon you." Isabelle scoffed, and Clary glared drawing her sword to the vampires neck.

"No way-"

"Clary." I warned lightly, Simon nodded his head placing a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll do it, signed in my blood." He agreed and Camille smirked as I leaned against the wall.

"The book is in my apartment, upper east side." She started walking, leading us to her no doubt house of horrors.

As we followed along I walked beside Isabelle, we brought up the back of the group. I felt off about something, something pickled my spine, Jace and Alec possibly?

"Hey." Izzy linked our arms, looking at me worriedly. "Whats on your mind? Leading stuff?"

I frowned before understanding what she meant. "Oh, no it's not that. It's just I have a funny feeling about Jace..." I trailed off and she nodded, smiling.

"Relax, Jace is going to be fine, Luke and the werewolves are helping him look for Hodge." Izzy then bumped my shoulder with her own. "Besides, your boyfriends with him." Izzy added extra emphasis on the word 'boyfriend' and I rolled my eyes with a slight smile.

"He's not my boyfriend Izzy." I chuckled and her eyes widened, the black haired girl nearly stopping if it wasn't for Piper dragging her down the hall.

"What do you mean he's not your boyfriend, didn't he ask you out?" She panicked and Piper laughed.

"We're going for drinks sometime." I shrugged and this seemed to calm her slightly. Piper felt her ponytail swinging behind her as she jogged to catch up with the group.

Upon arriving at Magnus's place Camille began to reminisce with him. "Whats it been Magnus? 100-150 years?" She asked looking around the place before Magnus rolled his eyes.

"138 to be exact and I haven't missed you a day." Magnus crosses his fingers, turning to the vampire.

"As you well know, if I'm going to help you I need payment." Camille flirtatiously walked around the room and I scowled.

"What is it that you require?" Magnus looked annoyed, yet waited her price.

"She wants Simon to let her off the hook." Clary crosses her arms glaring at the vampire. Camille looked to Magnus who got out a paper prepared to magic it up.

"I'm going to call for backup." Izzy told Piper, who translated it to 'I'm going to call Alec and/or jace'. Piper nodded watching Isabelle strut off.

Simon and Clary walked to the spare room and began talking as Magnus waved his hands, blue fire of magic above the page. Piper leaned against the tabletop, her hands resting onto the edges. "Your a feisty one, I can tell." Camille smirked, stroking the red heads long ponytail.
Piper snatched the hand with a bone cracking grip, Glaring at her.

"Leave her be Camille." Magnus warned, he always felt like a best friend and father to the redhead. After all, he did raise her for a few years before Jocelyn.

"But why?" She wined, walking towards Magnus. "Her blood smells intoxicating, no wonder the vampires sided with her. I bet the children of the moon can smell her strong scent too...what is her speak to the warlocks?" Camille asked Magnus and I frowned.

"Tred careful Camille." Magnus handed her the form which she accepted.

"I bet it's her magic, after all, being the princess of the nephilim has perks. It's her blood right to the shadow world, it must be her magic aura." Piper crossed her arms.

"It's not to late to kill you." I growled and she chuckled lightly.

"I change my Deal." Camille spoke, Piper frowning while Clary and Simon looked confused. "You want me and my book, I get a kiss from the princess." She looked to me with a smirk.

"Absolutely not." Clary almost screamed and Magnus crosses his arms.

"And why would you want that Camille." Magnus narrowed his eyes at her and she acted innocent.

"Is it so hard to believe that I'm looking for love." She asked sarcastically and I scowled.

"How about we let Piper decided." Simon motioned to me and I gave a nod of thanks.

"After that you swear to take us to the book, and leave New York for good, never to bother any of us again?" I narrowed my eyes. "Swear it on your life."

She held up her hand willingly. "I swear to take you where the book is and blah blah blah." Before she turned to the doorway. "Angel blood." She chuckled darkly before using her vamp speed to run to me and run a finger down my face. It took all my might to not fling her hand off me before she leaned to meet me. After a second I felt sharp teeth sink into my bottom lip and then I moved her off me.

"You bit me." I raised my fingers to my lip and touched the bleeding puncture wound as she licked her lips. "You wanted my blood." I glared and she chuckled before I looked to the door where Alec and Izzy stood, Alec looked hurt. I was the hurt one here, quite literally.

"Alec it's not what you think." I explained but he brushed past me, walking to Magnus.

"Did you find the book?" He asked and Izzy looked st my face in confusion.

"Why the heck did you kiss Camille and why is your lip bleeding?" Izzy used her thumb to wipe the blood from my lip before I brought my lip between my teeth and attempted to clear the blood.

"Camille told me that if I kissed her, she would take us to the book and swore to never bother any of the lightwoods, Fairchilds, or me and Magnus ever again." I sighed. "But she actually just wanted my 'super delicious and rarest ever' blood." I whispered and she sighed, closing her eyes and putting her hand over them.

"You did this for your family And mine, Piper you didn't have to-"

"I did, your family has done so much for me, I had to make it up." I sighed. "Even if Alec is mad at me for kissing her, I've felt with pain, this hurts like a-"

"Alright, lets go." Camille sighed walking to the door and I looked to Alec who was clearly not talking to me. Izzy scowled, walking over to him as Clary and I walked behind the warlock and vampire, Well vampires since Simon was in front of me also.