2| 𝓣𝓦𝓞

Jungkook's view

"It's me Jungkook. Are you free tomor—"

She cut my words by yelling through the call.

"JUNGKOOK?! Well I'm sorry but I have no time to talk to you, so I'll excuse myself, goodbye!"

Geez I didn't know that she's that cold. Well then I'll just go to her tomorrow morning.

In the morning

A Sunday came and I got up and looked at the time and it was 7:41 in the morning. I hurriedly went downstairs and the helpers served breakfast for me and I ate alone because my brother is busy working in the hospital and rarely comes home, while my parents are busy working in our company, so it's normal for me to see that no one's at home.

I went back upstairs and took a quick shower. I wore black loose shirt, white jeans, and black Nike shoes.

...

Ding. Dong.

The beautiful face of my fiancée's mother greeted me with a huge smile and I did a bow.

"Oh Jungkook, why are you here?"

"Umm..I just want to talk to HaJin, if that's okay?" I asked her in a respective way and showed her my handsome smile.

"Oh sure, she's in her room upstairs, the first door to the left."

She pointed a room upstairs. I went up and knocked at the cream-colored door.

HaJin's view

"Who is it?"

A yawn escaped from my mouth as I slightly opened my eyes.

"Open it," someone said rudely which made me pissed off. The voice sounded familiar, so I got up from bed, tied my hair into a bun, and opened the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Jungkook. I mean, is it really Jungkook or just an imagination?

Well.. I think it's him coz he's tall, white, has fair skin, shiny hair, and pinkish lips. I rubbed my eyes to convince myself that it's just an imagination. I stopped rubbing my eyes and he was still there, standing right infront of me being confused. I immediately closed the door and locked it. He knocked again but I didn't open it this time.

"Hey, open up."

He pounded the door for me to open.

"No way! Leave!"

"Open this door or I'll break it!" He yelled.

Rude much.

How can he be so rude to just tell me to open my door or he'll break it? Is he out of his mind? Can't he even think that he's in my territory? MY TERRITORY?????

"Go for it, let's see."

I still didn't open it and just sat down on my bed.

This scumbag, why is he here anyway?

He didn't dare to break my door because he knows that if he breaks my door, mom's gonna get mad. I sat on my bed for like 3 or 4 minutes and thought of a way to get rid of Jungkook. I was planning to go out coz maybe Jungkook's not around, but then I heard footsteps from downstairs coming near my room, so I didn't open the door.