11| 𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝

HaJin's view

Why is this jerk here?

"Ya noona, hajima. Be kind and let him sit first," Eunwoo said.

I rolled my eyes and signalled him to come in the room. The three of us sat down on the couch.

"Again, answer my question," I said and showed him my mad face.

"Noona~" Eunwoo signalled me to act kind to him.

"Fine. Jungkook-ah, why are you here?" I asked sarcastically and pretended to be kind.

"I wanted to meet your parents, but they're not here so I guess I should get going."

Jungkook stood up.

"No, stay. Stay and watch a movie with us," Eunwoo said to him and stopped him from walking out.

"If it's okay with your noona, I'll stay," he looked at me. Heck no I don't want—

"Jebal??"

Eunwoo did a puppy face.

"Pfft. Fine stay here," I said to Jungkook and I sat down on the mat and both Jungkook and Eunwoo sat on the couch and we continued watching.

Few hours later; Lunch

It was lunch time, and I'm kinda hungry. Maybe the boys are too. I stood up and went to the kitchen and wore my very own apron. I then started cooking.

Maids immediately rushed to me.

"Miss, we can do the cooking for you."

"Oh no no, it's okay. I'll be the one to cook. You can rest," I said and they bowed and left.

I cooked Kimchi because it's kinda easy. Infact, I know these boys don't eat much during lunch time, so..yeah.

"Boys, stop watching and let's eat," I yelled from the kitchen and asked help from the maids to put the table utensils on the table.

"Ne!!" They yelled back from the living room.

I didn't mind and just placed the Kimchi that I made on their plates. I removed my apron from my body and let the maids hang it. I ordered them to make apple juice for our drinks. Few minutes later, the boys sat down and I also did.

"You know how to make Kimchi??" Jungkook asked me.

What am I? A dumby? I'm not like you Jungkook who doesn't know how to cook.

"Well, yeah..it's easy."

I started eating and didn't talk anymore. Jungkook and Eunwoo also started eating.

"Mm..it tastes good noona."

Eunwoo did a handsign which shows that it's good. I just smiled and continued eating. Later on, the maids came and delivered the apple juice I asked them. They poured our glasses with juice and they also served us slices of cakes for dessert. It was a good meal actually. I missed having maids coz our new house doesn't have. Our parents said that we should learn how to be independent, so we had to work on our own inside the house. No maids to order to, you need to be the one to do the house work.