12| 𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓥𝓔

Jungkook's view

After eating waffles in the mall, we then went home. I drove my car following the car of HaJin sending Eunwoo home. HaJin dropped Eunwoo at the doorstep of their residence and we said our goodbyes. We then drove out of the gate and started driving going home.

When we arrived, we parked our cars in our parking lot. She then opened the door of the house and we went in. I took off my shoes and she also did.

"I'm going to my room," she said coldly as she took off her shoes and went upstairs bringing it to her room. I just nodded and held my shoes. I went inside my room and placed it on my shoe rack.

I did an indian seat in my bed and took my phone from my pocket. I then texted my other friend, Jimin hyung.

Me:
Hyung, you busy?

Not even 5 seconds, he replied.

Jimin:
Ani, wae?

Me:
Can we see each other here at my new house?

Jimin:
Sure, where is it?

Me:
I'll text you the address

Jimin:
Okay

I messaged him the address and a few minutes, someone rang the doorbell. I went downstairs and went outside the house.

The guard let hyung's car in and hyung parked his car in the parking lot. Then he and I went inside the house and stayed in the living room.

"Why did you let me come? Oh by the way, your new house is huge and fancy."

"Umm..I was kinda bored so I let you come."

"Ah..why did you move all of a sudden?" He questioned. "Do you live here alone?"

I began to live in silence.

"Uh, actually, hyung—um—I'm living with someone," I said nervously.

Is he going to react??

"What?"

"I'm getting married.."

"WHAT?!"

"But how? You and Sandra broke up. You're back again? Wait, I'm getting confused."

"No, me and Sandra are gone. This is different."

I looked down.

"How are you getting married? You don't have a girlfriend."

"I don't have a girlfriend, but..I'm arranged into a marriage by my parents and her parents."

"Who's HER?"

"She—she's HaJin, Cha HaJin," I stuttered.

"Cha HaJin? The childhood friend of Jin hyung and the girl you played on before??"

I nodded.

"Ne, she is.."

"So..you both are arranged in a marriage by your parents?"

I nodded.

"You accepted it?"

I nodded again.

"But why?"

"I don't want my parents to get mad at me, so..I just accepted it."

I became sad and looked down again.