10| 𝓣𝓔𝓝

Jungkook's view

I woke up in the morning and HaJin was not in the room. I went to my bathroom in my own room and took a quick bath and did my morning routine. I then looked for HaJin around the house. She wasn't upstairs, so I went downstairs and saw her cooking in the kitchen. I went near her and back-hugged her. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

"Ya! What are you doing?" She uttered in shock.

"I thought you're smart, don't you know what this is called?" I chuckled.

"Of course I know what it's called, but let go of me," she said while flipping the pancakes in the frying pan. I still didn't let go. "Ya let go of me, you're gonna get burnt."

"Shiro~"

...

"When is it going to be served?" I asked and still in the same position.

"It's done, now let go of me or else I won't let you eat."

"Then I'll cook for myself," I still didn't let go, instead, I tightened my grip.

"Do you even know how to cook?"

And this is now the embarrassed Jungkook who doesn't know how to cook.

I slowly let go of her and sat on the chair without talking.

"You don't know?" She chuckled. I looked down and shook my head slowly, feeling the embarrassment rushing to me. "So I guess I should be the one to cook for you everyday, or else you'll die in hunger," she giggled while placing two plates in the table. I just stayed silent and waited for breakfast to be served. She placed a plate full of pancakes. There were 6 pancakes to be exact. 3 for each of us. We started digging in.

I tasted it and it was delicious! I didn't know she can cook. I mean pancakes are easy to make but still, I don't know.

After we ate, I placed the used utensils in the sink. I insisted to wash the dishes because I know, it's a good thing that I know. But HaJin gave me the death glare so..leave it to her. I went to the living room and turned the tv on. HaJin was done washing the plates so she went upstairs. Obviously, her room.

HaJin's view (8:47 am)

I went inside my room and layed in bed. I don't have snacks for my Kdrama time anymore... hmm..I should go to the grocery store.

I walked to my walking closet and picked a plain knee-length sky blue dress. I wore my favorite cream-colored dollshoes and used my white slingbag. I just did a light makeup and tint on my lips. I loosened my hair tie and brushed my hair. I then put my wallet, phone, power bank, and tint inside my bag and hurriedly went downstairs.

"Ya ya ya! Where do you think you're going with that short dress? And where are you going??"

Jungkook stood up and approached me.

Jungkook's view

What in the world went into her mind to get the idea of wearing this short dress?!! (Ohhhh..Jungkook's TOO protective >_< -author)

"For your information, this is not a SHORT dress, this is a KNEE-LENGTH dress," she pointed the dress she was wearing.

"I don't care what it's called, just tell me where you are going," I sternly said.