24| 𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓨-𝓕𝓞𝓤𝓡

Jungkook's view

"So how were you doing when I wasn't home?" I opened up a conversation.

We're eating in an English restaurant because she said she wanted to eat lasagna, and of course I didn't say no. Now, we are both eating.

"This morning, I went to the supermarket to have grocery, remember?" She paused and I nodded. "And at lunch, my bestfriend went to our house," she continued.

I stopped eating and looked at her shockedly. She stopped discussing and stared at me confusedly.

"What?"

"Did you just say you let someone come inside the house? Without my permission???"

"Um..yeah(?)" She answered confusedly.

I became angry but kept it in me.

"Is it your Bogummie oppa?"

"Ne," she simply answered.

"Why'd you let him in without my permission??"

"You're not the only one who owns the house you know, so I can also decide on who are the people allowed to come in. Besides, we've been friends since kids, I trust him. I told you that before," she said.

"Okay..but next time tell me, alright?"

"Yes."

We continued eating and then went home. We both sat on the couch and watched a drama in the living room.

HaJin's view

We've been watching a drama since the time we arrived home. I forgot asking Jungkook about his day about his work. Better ask him. (Usually wives ask how their husband's work was going, so that's why I wrote it -author).

"So..Jungkook, how was work?"

"Great. I already got the hang of it. But not much of the formalities. Coz..I got a friend of mine who was working there. I kinda not like that he's talking to me formally, but..it's needed," he said and I nodded.

I went to the kitchen and opened the huge refrigerator. My eyes spotted the thing that I needed, water. I took it and just as I was about to close the refrigerator's door, I was surprised by someone. I touched my chest and my heart was beating really really fast. I looked at Jungkook, madly. He was just laughing his ass off.

"Do you think it's funny?!"

My blood was boiling inside me.

He stopped laughing and said, "Geez, sorry. Chill, are you on your period?"

Shit. Am I? I asked myself in my mind.

"Excuse me for a sec," I said to him.

I ran upstairs and into my room's bathroom.

Shit I'm on my period.

I went inside my shower and cleaned myself. I looked for pads in the shelves of my bathroom, but nothing was there. I looked every corner and every shelf that's there.