43| 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓣𝓨-𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔

Do people really hate me or just jealous of what I have? Gosh people these days!

The familiar scent of milk made me smile and stare at my child. Cuteness runs in your dad's blood and I guess you got it, Jungha. He looked super cute closing his eyes while holding my finger with his tiny hand.

My phone vibrated all of a sudden that caught my attention which made me reach for it and read the text I received.

xxxx:
Happy family? Well, not for long.

Me:
You again? Gosh, when do you plan to stop on bothering me? My family and I are happily enjoying with our child but why do you still try to bug us?

xxxx:
I'm just not glad knowing that you have a child with Jungkook

Me:
Your happiness is not what we care

xxxx:
Watch your words or I'll really continue my plan on killing you and your newborn

Me:
Don't you dare

Until now I still have no idea who this person is. She's always bothering me in times that I'm living my life joyfully. Before, she just claims for my husband, but now, she's planning to continue her plan on killing me and now including my child with Jungkook.

How desperate can she get?

...

"Hey, darling," eomma called as she went to me to hold Jungha. The child giggled in her embrace. "Oh my, he looks so much like Jungkook!"

"Yeah."

My phone vibrated again, signalling that a text was delivered and maybe by the insane woman.

xxxx:
Stay away from my Jungkook

Me:
He's not yours and will never be

xxxx:
No! He's mine!

Me:
Well I don't see anything on him that says your name

xxxx:
But he's mine!

Me:
Wrong person dear

xxxx:
Shut up!

Me:
Shut yourself first😒

xxxx:
Urgh! I really hate you

Me:
Hahahaha oh really? No one asked, miss.

xxxx:
You're really annoying

Me:
Oh are you talking to yourself? So sorry to interfere

Gosh, she's annoying alright. She's being so annoying that I want to slap her if I'd see her.

"Sweetie?"