His Cruel Revenge

Y'all better scroll down to the main bit.

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked.

An ordinary 9 year old child would barely understand his surrounding in this world- I did, clearly. I was surrounded by cruelty in this pretended kind world.

An ordinary 9 year old child would be loved and fed properly- I wasn't. I worked hard, starved so I could earn a little money to feed my sick mom. My only family.

Who could ever imagine the most feared man around the globe to once be a boy from the gutter.

I Jeon Jungkook was once a slave for this cruel family. A family with many secrets. Including the death of my father.

11 years has passed yet I remember every little detail like it was yesterday and I swear to make each of their lives a living hell!
They will pay for what they've done!
Revenge will be served cold.

Starting from you Eunha.

——————————————

WARNINGS
Ok y'all, we got warnings. Please be alerted that this is going to be a VERY dramatic story. Do know that it will contain heaps of harassment and sexual harassment as it is a major problem in our society these days but with a twist. As it is under mature content. If you are not ok with this please avoid the parts as I will alert you all when it appears but it won't be over the top :)

Genre
Romance, melodrama, fiction

The story itself
Ok the characters in the story can be really cunning, and arrogant. Some of you guys might cry but let's see. The story involves crime, mafia, guns, business and mostly revenge so be prepared if this is your cup of tea.

Plagiarise
Please do not copy any of my ideas and I don't intend to copy others in any of my books, therefore if there is something identical to someone else's work then it is surely coincidental. Oh and please, please excuse me for my grammar ;)

Lastly
Please be considerate and take care of each other. I mean y'all are always nice while commenting and making new friends along the way. I really like this and I intend to make this a safe and fun place for all of us. If there is someone amongst us who decides to comment rude things to me or others, please be the first one to leave because you are not welcome here.

Let's all be positive to each other ;)

Not everyone's got time to read all these but thanks to those who did. Please enjoy the book and comment your thoughts. Give a like if you've enjoyed the chap and please don't be a silent reader.
No one will judge you in this paradise of mine❤️