Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?

Recap
She begged him with her teary eyes as her hands tried pushing him back to only realise that there was nothing she could've done.

"No. No, NOOOOOO!!" her awful cries filled the room when he tore her dress apart. With that he aggressively pulled her lace lingerie down and threw it away. There she laid completely exposed for him as he intertwined his fingers with hers and slipped his member in. Her cries and sobs filled the room as he continued, with her begging him to stop all night long.

End of recap

MORNING

Jungkook's pov

My eyes opened to see her naked back facing me. Her hair smoothly spread on the white sheets as she clutched on the bedsheet tightly, covering her chest.

Assuming she was alseep, I pulled her closer by the waist to only hear a sob as her back hit my chest. Leaning in to only see her silently crying.

Dammit!

"You've only got yourself to blame", with that I pulled away and got up.

"I-I h-hate you", was the only words I heard before slamming the bathroom door shut.

Fuck why can't you just accept me?

Ugh can't she see my sincerity? My love? Is she that attracted to Jackson? Jackson....

My blood boils at the remembrance of that scene.

What a timing!

That night I went upstairs to bring them both down for dinner to only see them making out! She was right, she kissed him! How stupid was I to think she mistook him for me? She clearly knew who she was with! I would have barged in and stopped them any second if it wasn't for that damn supplier's phone call. Having no choice left, I had to leave to attend such an important call even though I paid no attention to it. Through the entire process my eyes were set on that wooden door that blocked my view. Several thoughts crossed my head about how he must be pleasing her. Her moans echoed in my ear from our previous session and I swear I could've exploded but at that very moment the door opened to reveal her. Although I couldn't see her face, I had a gut feeling something had happened.

After that damn supplier was done with his blabbering and hung up, I travelled to Jackson's room to only see the bed perfectly made.

Phew...nothing happened.

For the moment I was relieved however if he stayed with us any longer I knew I'd end up exploding. Which is the reason why Jackson left. I love him as my brother and still do but there are certain things that I can't tolerate which he perfectly understood and left without me having to say a thing. He knew I saw what happened. Unfortunately I didn't see the entire thing.

How the hell did she fall in love with Jackson anyways? I thought she would remember me, the little boy who she used to call Kookie. Guess not. She doesn't even believe me. Was my love one-sided?

Fuck what are you thinking Jungkook. Snap out of it.

*sigh*

"I can love you more than Jackson Eunha. I can give you everthing but for that you need to love me back. Just accept me already you silly girl".

30 minutes later.

Eunha's pov

"Please not there, a-aah."

"aah a-aahh, have mercy Jungkook! I'm t-tired- aahh".

He... He didn't stop.

*sob*