Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld

M

Warning: this content is overly sexual and may trigger some people.

Recap
I tried pushing his hand away but it just didn't budge. He parted my legs under the table and his finger intertwined with my panties. My hand went under the table to stop him but I couldn't do anything. He took it off and I quickly shut my legs, not wanting him to continue. I didn't feel anything after that. Instead saw him getting up and sit back on his seat with my panty in his fist. He teased me with it as I sat in bewilderment. He basically wiped the corner of his mouth with the lace bit of it and I just wanted him to stop. What if someone sees? He saw my reaction and smirked.

End of recap

Narrator's pov

She sat there uncomfortablely. Her knees plastered together as her hands clutched on the hem of her tight dress that ended at her thighs. Trying to pull the dress down a bit. She watched Jungkook in disblief as he played with her panty in his grasp, but made sure no one else saw. Feeling embarrassed, she stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

The door slammed shut as she approached the vanity. Her hands slammed on the marble vanity in annoyance.

"Is he for real? I can't believe he just took it off under the table! God what is he trying to imply?" she spat in despise.

"It feels so weird not wearing an undergarment. Everything feels exposed even though my dress is covering my dignity. What does he even want?".

Her head hung low as she thought. That is when the females bathroom door opened and in came Jungkook. She lifted her head up and watched him with horror as he locked the door behind him.

"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered as she moved back in defence.

He leaned on the door, clenching his jaw. His eyes narrowed as he glared at her. He glared at her for a good 30 seconds, as if recalling something.

"Come here", he calmly spoke and proceeded towards her. She attempted to move back but in one swift move he had her where he wanted her. She was trapped between the vanity and his muscular body. His crouch pressing against her ass. His hand set on either side of the vanity to prevent her from moving. She watched their reflection when he leaned forward, next to her ear.

"Jungkook let me go", she bravely uttered and attempted to move but couldn't.

His eyes landed on her shoulder and without hesitation, he pulled the strap of her dress aggressively. Breaking it.

"J-Jungkook! What are you doing?!"
She quickly covered her exposed breast. He unbuckled his belt and took out his member. With that he lifted the hem of her dress.

"No, I don't want this!", She protested and tried pulling her dress down as he pulled it up. He held onto her wrists behind her back with one hand and the other helped him to position her. With one rapid move he slammed into her.

She cried in pain as he thrusted.

"Will you ever seduce him again huh?" he gritted his teeth as he thrusted harder.

"I-I didn't--aah".

"You think I didn't see anything? I saw how he looked at you. Jackson may be stupid enough to fall for you but I'm not! Did you really think you could hit it off with him slut?"

"It's nothing like that- aah...J-Jungkook". He released her wrists and grabbed onto her hips to slam in her harder. She set her hands on the vanity to secure her weak body from falling as he thrusted.

"Please..." she cried.

"Please what bitch?"

"P-please stop," her voice cracked.