PART 1

Part1

Raizada mansion was glowing like a bride but not more than its real bride Khushi. The king of the fashion world, Arnav Singh Raizada got married to Khushi Kumari Gupta today. She was already in his room. Not his, but in their room. He was asked to get inside after ten minutes because of SHUB MOORAT (good time).

He was waiting with excitement. It was very hard to kill those ten minutes for him. It was purely an arranged marriage though he liked Khushi at first sight. We can also say it as a HALF LOVE MARRIAGE because since day one, when he saw her photo, he fell for her from head to heels. He just thought about the day when he saw her photo the very first time.

Flashback

Arnav rejected all the proposals which irritated his parents Arvind and Ratna. He was not even heeding to see the photo of any girls. It's simple. He had no interest in marriage because of his business establishment. That's when his mother Ratna tricked something. She kept Khushi's photo in his laptop table and hid behind the curtain. When Arnav saw the pic he rooted forgetting his NO MARRIAGE policy. Ratna came out of the curtain silently and started her drama.

Ratna: Chotte, when did you come? What was that? Ohh Khushi's photo

Ratna: Chotte, when did you come? What was that? Ohh Khushi's photo. This HP has no sense I asked him to keep it in SIR(Arvind) table and he kept it here?( She snatched the photo from his hand) I will bring your coffee.

She was supposed to leave....

Arnav: Mom, who is she?

Ratna: She is your father's friend, Shashi Gupta's daughter. Shashi bhai wants to get her married to you. So he sent it to me. (she said with disinterest)

Arnav(curiously): What did you decide mom?

Ratna: what's there to decide? I will say sorry to him. She turned to go out

Arnav: But why? ( he asked hurriedly)

Ratna: Why means? Don't I know my son? I don't want to irritate you, again and again, chotte, that's why.(she said making face)

Arnav(hesitatingly): But why not we give a chance? And he is also dad's friend.....

Ratna(cutting him): Chotte, it's not necessary to do so just because he is your father's friend. Don't worry. I will handle them.

Arnav: Mom wait. I think....

Ratna: Don't think much chotte. Don't worry, this time I won't do any emotional blackmail. Relax.

He caught hold of her hand and Ratna looked at him like"what?"

Arnav: I like this Girl mom.

Ratna(shockingly): What? Are you sure? ( he nodded yes) Take your time chotte. Don't be hurry.

Arnav: No mom, I really like this Girl.

Ratna: But how suddenly? You didn't want to get married right?

Arnav: I really don't know. I never felt like this before.

Ratna: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? ( she asked teasingly)

Arnav(smiling): I don't know mom.

Ratna: What do you know?

Arnav: I like her that's all I know.

Ratna(Screaming in joy): Finally.... Arvind... We won.

Arnav was looking at her awed that's when Arvind entered inside.

Arnav: What all this?

Arvind: simple drama chotte.

Arnav: Drama?

Arvind: yes, Ratna told me that you will like Khushi if you see her photo. We know how "GOOD" you are. So we planned this drama to make you see her pic.

Arnav(surprised): How do you know Mom?

Ratna: Because I'm your mom. Simple. (she smiled)

Arnav( hugged her): love you, mom.

Ratna: Keep something for my Bahu too.

Arnav chuckled and at the same time, he was being shaken by Ratna which brought him out of the flashback.

Ratna: Chotte, where were you lost? Go to your room. All the best. (she winked showing THUMPS UP )

Arnav(while shaking his head smilingly): Mom....you are too much sometimes...

Ratna(chuckled): Always...

She left from there. Nervousness cuddled Arnav. This is the first time he is going to speak with her in person though he spoke to her in phone two or three times. Those were very formal talks that too because of Ratna who voluntarily called her and asked to speak to Arnav. Ratna sensed that Arnav was craving to talk to her. Arnav even asked Ratna to give his number to Khushi but she never called him at least for once. She looked very shy and didn't look at his face when they went to Gupta House for SHAGUN. He liked this quality moreover. Shyness is a very rare thing these days. But he vexed when she refused to talk to him.

Today she can't avoid him. She will be in his arms, in a few minutes. He opened the door smilingly at his own thought. But the sight which he was seeing in front of his eyes made him disappointed. Khushi was sleeping in his bed peacefully after changing.

To be continued...