Part 4

Part4

Arnav and Khushi reached RM and Ratna welcomed them. They sat in the living room. Arnav intentionally took opposite coach to Khushi. He was looking at her leaning on the coach.

Ratna: Khushi beta, how are your Parents, Bhai and Bhabi?

Khushi: They are good aunty.

Arvind: How is Shashi? Do you know he is the only friend of mine. But our business always keeps us busy from sharing our time and don't know why, he never agreed to come here before.(looking at Ratna) Ratna, invite them here for lunch. It will be fun.

Ratna: sure. Very soon.

Khushi's face turned in to pale hearing that was noticed by Arnav who was eating her by his hungry gaze. Khushi who looked at him got tensed seeing his depth of gaze and she dragged her saree to cover her slim waist which brought a smile on Arnav's face. He was enjoying his wife's uneasiness. He belongs to the world where short dresses are frequent. Khushi is showing something new to him. Her hesitation, fear, and innocence everything is new. He never knew that even these things are still alive.

Khushi was suffocating by his rooted gaze on her as if he was touching her by his look. Ratna voluntarily asked something to feel her better and Khushi answered like ONE WORD ANSWER. Ratna remembered that Khushi talked with her frequently when they were in the kitchen. Ratna looked at Arnav who was staring at Khushi.

Ratna(in mind): Oh my God. Even I'm getting scared seeing him then what about this tiny girl?

Ratna: Khushi beta can you arrange the table for dinner?

Khushi: Sure maaji. She went inside.

Ratna(came and sat beside Arnav): What are you doing Sir?

Arnav(controlling his smile): Nothing.

Ratna: Lier. (she hit on his forehead playfully) Didn't I say that give her some time? Why are you making her scared? Girls are just like a small PLANT chotte. They need some time to get rooted into the NEW SOIL. And you are expecting an immediate flower?

Arnav: Mom, this is not fair. I was a good boy without marrying. It's you who wanted me to get married. And now, after getting married also you want me to be a good boy?

Ratna(chuckled): No one will agree, seeing your gaze on your wife that you can be a good boy. Even my hands are shivering in fear seeing your daggered gaze chotte. See. (she showed her hands and Arnav laughed at her)

Arnav: Mom why are you creating a scene as if I'm a villain.

Ratna: you are, until you understand a girl.

Arnav: what to do mom? How much will she be running away from me, it's urging me to scare her more.

Ratna: I will kill you if you trouble my Bahu like this.

Arnav(arching his eyebrows): Ok baba. I won't eat up your Bahu. Happy?

Ratna: Double happy.

After that, Arnav didn't disturb Khushi. He was noticing her all the time that she didn't even look at him once. What if she scared? For that would anyone ignore their Husband to this extent? He was hell irritated. Meanwhile, Khushi arranged a dining table and everyone gathered.

Ratna: Khushi you too sit beside chotte. We will serve on our own.

Arnav dragged the chair for Khushi and no option left she sat beside him. Arnav took a piece of Roti and dipped it into curry and forwarded it to Khushi's mouth. Khushi was dumbfounded by his action.

Ratna: Incorrigible. (She said murmuring while nodding her head like NO.)

Arvind(smilingly): Have it beta.

Khushi opened her mouth hesitatingly and Arnav fed her while touching her lips purposely. Khushi folded her lips in a protective manner. Arnav smirked seeing her doing that.

After finishing dinner she excused herself and started cleaning the kitchen. Arnav could realize that she is wasting time from entering into their room.

Arnav(loudly): Mom I have some work in the study room. You go and sleep.

Ratna wanted to laugh seeing her son's irritation and she asked Khushi to wind up. Khushi nodded and went to their room. She got fresh within ten minutes and come out of the washroom. She got stuck seeing Arnav in front of her, folding his hand on his chest. He forwarded his hand towards her and gesture her to hold it. Khushi took two steps back and got hit on the wall.

Arnav(taking steps towards her): I just asked you to hold my hand. Why are you reacting like I asked something very precious? (Locked her in between him and the wall. ) and I have all the rights to take that PRECIOUS ONE too, without your permission. (he said huskily)

Khushi jerked hearing it and looked into his eyes. In no time her eyes got tear up and tears started rolling on her cheeks. Arnav felt bad for making her cry. She looks so pitiful when she cries. He freed his hands and wiped her tears. She flinched when he did that.

Arnav: Go to sleep (he said plainly)

Khushi went to bed looking at him turning her face again and again in disbelief as if he will pounce on her at any time. Arnav went to the poolside giving her space to relax. He was looking at the pool. His wife is the same as this CRYSTLE CLEAR water. He liked her everything, no matter what. She was behaving like a KID who was afraid of her first day of school. His mother was right. She needed time to get into her new relationship. He took a vow to himself that he should not tease her anymore. He peeped inside and saw Khushi was sleeping. He went to the bed and sat beside her looking at her face. How cute she looks. He wiped the wetness which was still there in her cheeks. He gulped hard feeling her softness. She needs time but how could he stay away from her? How could he suppress his emotions? It would have been better to stay as a Bachelor. But now his condition is worsening. He was suffering in hunger even after getting his favorite food in his hands. How sick? So what she looks pity? He can't be quite. Never. His vow which was taken by him few minutes ago vanished in air.

He dragged her close to him. She was a great sleeper that she didn't even know what was happening with her. Seeing her innocent face Arnav couldn't resist himself from kissing her. He kissed her softly didn't want to disturb her sleep. It was damn hard to get separated from her silky soft skin. He hugged her and closed his eyes even after knowing that he will never get any sleep tonight.

To be continued....