Part 17

Part17

It was three days Arnav and Khushi were in Gupta House. It was Khushi who wanted to spend with her mother but it seems like Arnav was doing that healthier than Khushi.

Garima and Anjali liked Arnav very much. He inspired them being as his own self. It's only Khushi who need more effort to gain her Love. She was disappointed while Garima and Anjali gave more attention to her husband than her. Why not? They are witnessing a man whom they ever dreamt of. They were happy about Khushi as they knew HOW she is. Now they felt tension-free seeing Arnav's care and love for them, if a man can be relationship freak with their in-laws then no need to say about his own relationship with his WIFE.

Even Shashi and Shyam were impressed by Arnav. He discussed his business and they shared their experience through Khushi didn't like it. It was fine if it is with her Mom and Bhabi. But it did not feel good to see him with those men whom she hates the most. She was not ready to believe them. She used to hide somewhere and hear their talks whenever Arnav was with them. She was scared that they could change her husband also like them. Yes, She scared about her HUSBAND unknowingly.

..........

Khushi was hell irritated seeing him working from home. He was not going to office.

Khushi: Won't you go to office? What will happen if you keep on staying at home?

Arnav(mockingly): Wow, too much of concern on your husband? Not bad Mrs. Khushi Arnav.

Khushi rolled her eyes. Why should she try to talk with him when she knew very well that nevertheless he will turn the table in his favor?

Khushi: People will gossip like "The Great ASR is in his In-Laws".

Arnav(chuckled): It's not gossip but pure true. Come here, look.

He turned his laptop towards her. Khushi's jaw dropped seeing their photos which he clicked in his mobile last evening on the terrace while chitchatting with Garima and Anjali. He uploaded it in his social account with the subtitle "ENJOYING IN IN-LAWS". Khushi sighed seeing.

Khushi: Won't you care about anyone?

Arnav: Why not? I care about my family. My mom, Dad, and my WIFE, very much. I will do anything to make them happy. But I won't care about the world, society, people, etc., etc., we couldn't even eat, if we start caring about people. (he said tilting his head)

Khushi: Won't you even care when "girls" talk rubbish about you? Won't those talks affect you? Won't it touch your MANLY EGO?

Arnav stopped his work and smiled inwardly. He turned towards her and sat facing her.

Arnav: It won't. Honestly speaking. I want to be loyal to my Wife. Not after our marriage but from the begging. My mother filled those thoughts in my mind whenever she gets a chance. I'm brought up with those kinds of thoughts. It's simple. I'm very possessive about my wife. I'm also ought to give the same what I'm expecting from her right? I can expect her to be loyal, only when I deserve it. And EGO? I have VERY DIRTY EGO, but I won't show it often, only when someone pulls my wrong nerves like your Mayka visiting drama.(Khushi looked elsewhere) Otherwise, it remains inactive. You should have understood when I'm shamelessly behind you (he chuckled).

Khushi was impressed. She was fighting with her inner emotions not want to show her joy to her husband. She thanked Ratna inwardly. She felt bad for Shyam. If Shashi was good in his character then Shyam would not have become like what he is today. Anjali also would have been happy with her husband. It's everything because of Parents and their responsibility towards their children. They are like a LIGHTHOUSE in their children's life who should show the right path in finding SHORE. Shashi missed to do so. Garima was helpless when Shyam's grip went from her hand following Shashi's footstep. She looked at Arnav who was admiring those photos in his social site. An unknown pride occupied her heart.