Part 9

Part 9

Arnav entered into their room and saw Khushi was taking out her file from the bag. She kept it on the table. She wants to take it to AR tomorrow. After arranging her bag which contains required items for sketching she went to bed and Arnav also joined her.

Arnav: I know you will agree to join in AR.

Khushi: You know nothing about me. she said plainly.

Arnav: Either you.

Khushi: I will. very soon.

Arnav(teasingly): Curious to know about your husband? Not bad.

Khushi(in same teasing mode): Very curious.

Khushi turned opposite side, don't want to continue talking. But Arnav can't let her as per her wish.

Arnav: Do you always sleep like this?

Khushi(turning with widening eyes): Like what?

Arnav: By hugging and putting your leg on someone? Whom you hugged at GH? That pink teddy bear? I saw you hugging that in a Photo. ( he teased smilingly) Thank God you are having hugging habit at least. It will make my upcoming six months interesting (he said excitedly while hugging himself)

Khushi was embarrassed. HUG? Is he waiting for being hugged? She again turned to the opposite side while biting her nails. Arnav smiled seeing her. In fact, Khushi didn't hug him that day. He was the one who did that. He lied to her, so that she will think, she is the one who hugged him when she wakes from her sleep, because today also he is going to do that for sure. Not only today.

Khushi didn't get any sleep for a long time. Arnav also purposely didn't sleep and was looking at the ceiling keeping his folded hand on his forehead while suppressing his smile. She was such a fun creator. It was too hard to hide his laugh for Arnav seeing her stunts to keep her eyes wide open.

 It was too hard to hide his laugh for Arnav seeing her stunts to keep her eyes wide open

At last, Arnav gave up and slept but Khushi didn't get any sleep easily. It was nearly 1'o clock, she didn't hold herself and dozed off. Arnav slowly opened his eyes and dragged her for a hug. He smiled thinking those efforts she put to avoid sleeping. He kissed her cheek and slept hugging her.

Next day morning

Arnav woke up first. He dragged Khushi's leg on his and he kept her hand around his waist then closed his eyes pretending to sleep like he did nothing. Because of late sleep, Khushi woke up a little later than Arnav. She opened her eyes and looked Arnav very close to her. She was almost lying on him by putting her leg on his thigh and circling his waist. In no time Arnav opened his eyes and smiled at her giving Goosebumps. She wrenched back and sat immediately.

Khushi: Ohh.. I'm sorry.

Arnav: Sorry? For?

Khushi: I disturbed your sleep.