Part 28

Part 28

Khushi came out of the washroom wiping her face with a smooth towel. She stood for a second thinking about Arnav. How always he stares at her teasingly? His yearning arms... longing eyes... incompleted conversations... This house feels lonely without him. She remains neither awake nor asleep. He charmed her with his magic. She was dying in his love slowly. But he knows nothing about it. How pathetic! He would have been made to recognize it if he had been with her. She was always in the thought of him no matter where she goes.

AR

Khushi was in her cabin. She was busy in something, busy in pushing her time. She was in the urge of killing "ONE MONTH". It was already TWENTY days Arnav went to London. Ten days more to go. Her phone started ringing and she didn't know it as she lost in her own world. It stopped. Five minutes later Aman entered into her cabin after knocking.

Aman: Bhabhi, why didn't you attend ASR's call?

Khushi(shocked): what? When?

Aman: Just five minutes before.

Khushi took out her mobile and checked it. Yes, there is an overseas number. She got frustrated with herself. She threw it on Aman.

Khushi: Can't he call me the second time? What's so busy that he tried only once?

Aman forwarded his mobile.

Aman: ASR is on the line.

Saying, he went outside giving them space. Khushi's heart started thudding. Her hands were shivering. She kept the phone on her ear.

Arnav: Khushi.....

Why the hell on the earth he calls her name in his husky tone which takes her breath way?

Arnav: Why didn't you talk to me when you attended my call on the previous day?

Khushi (prepared herself and stiffened): I attended the call unknowingly which was not mine.

Arnav: But "caller" is yours remember?

Khushi(sarcastically): Do you even remember that?

Arnav: you know very well, I can never forget it.

Khushi: Did you call me to say this?

Arnav: There are more in my heart to confess which you never liked.

Khushi bit her lips to stop her tears which already started flowing down.

Arnav: Khushi... I'm sorry if I disturb you.

The word "disturb" disturbed her to the core. How did he know that she was hell disturbed, because she was not getting disturbed by him?

Khushi( furiously): If you have guts then say that when we meet in person.

Arnav could feel her shivering voice.

Arnav: My guts will fly away in air when I see you in front of me Khushi. Arnav is a coward when it comes to get separated from Khushi. He cut the call leaving Khushi all stunned.