Part 37

Part37 (Last Part)

AR

Khushi was in sketch room designing something. Suddenly, it started raining. Khushi admired it for a while through the window smilingly. That's when Khushi got a call on her mobile. It was from Arnav. She attended it.

Arnav: Khushi take your stuff and come to the parking lot. I'm waiting in the car.

Before she asks anything he disconnected the call. She got panicked and came by running. In no time she got inside the car and Arnav started the engine.

Khushi: Arnav, is anything wrong? Is everyone alright?

Arnav didn't say anything and Khushi understood seeing him driving casually that nothing would be wrong.

Khushi: What's this Arnav? Do you know I was doing a very important job?

Arnav: Every day we are doing the same Khushi.

Khushi: Where are you taking me?

Arnav: Suspense.

Khushi: Are you kidnapping me?

Arnav(chuckled): Yha, I want one more Honey Moon.

Khushi punched his abs playfully and sat straight. She saw they were traveling in the other way.

Khushi: Arnav, won't you tell me where are we going?

Arnav stopped the car and got down in the pouring rain. Khushi dropped her jaw seeing that and she was amazed when he opened her side door and pulled her out. That's when she saw they were standing in front of an Ice cream shop. He dragged her with him inside the shop and ordered her favorite chocolate cone. Khushi was looking at him who forwarded the cone towards her.

Khushi: Did you bring me to fulfill my will?

Arnav(nodded yes): We already fulfilled what we wished

Arnav(nodded yes): We already fulfilled what we wished. Admiring full moon, feeding your favorite dish keeping you in my lap. Giving your company while eating your favorite ice cream is the only one we have missed.

He circled her shoulder and started walking out of the shop.

Khushi: I didn't expect, you would take it so seriously.

Arnav: what is there to relish our life, other than this kind of gestures? It will be sweet memories of our life, right?

Khushi: Undoubtedly.

She hugged him and started tasting the ice cream while drenching in the rain.

Next day

Arnav hurried to Khushi's cabin.

Arnav: Khushi wind up everything right away. Come fast.

Khushi: Not again Arnav. I have to do very important work.