Part 29

Part29

Khushi clutched her shawl in nervousness. What if there is any GIRL's name? Automatically her eyes got tear up. She remembered Garima's word. "Can you imagine someone in your place?" "Someone" in her place? Means? Arnav will shower love on "that someone". He will start teasing "that someone". He will hug "that someone". And "that someone" will never stop him from doing those things like she does. She felt a tight grip in her heart which was not allowing it to beat.

"Someone"? Heck NO. But why? What if he has someone in his life? She wants to get away from him then what's bothering her? Why should he be alone in his life? Won't he deserve happiness? It's she who ought to give him his share of happiness which she never did. Now, why so worried?

She couldn't control her thudding heartbeat. She flipped the page and opened her eyes slowly. She gasped in relief seeing...

"Calm down MY HEART. Khushi will be with us. Until your last BEAT".

Khushi sat on the bed crying and also smiling. She kissed the paper blissfully. She got to know what she wants. She couldn't let someone take her place. Arnav's departure from her life cannot be accepted. She needs him like he needs her. She wiped her tears and went to the closet. She removed Arnav's shirt.

She imagined him in that shirt and caressed her cheek as if it was not his shirt but him

She imagined him in that shirt and caressed her cheek as if it was not his shirt but him. An adorable smile made her face so beautiful even though her face was being covered with a trace of tears. She wears his shirt and lied on the bed hugging the pillow.

The girl, who didn't want this relationship once, started carrying numerous dreams in her eyes, where sleep was far away. She was recalling her moments with Arnav which made her smile, laugh, pout, blush and also emotional.

Suddenly she got angry.... How dare he stop talking with her? How is this possible for him? what's the big deal? Let him come. She will show what really she is. But her face dropped thinking... what if he extends his stay in London? Seems like, there is a chance for that. She heard some AR staffs are talking so.

A weird idea hit in her mind. What will he do if she calls him? What will he think if she wishes good morning? And what will he do if she switched off her mobile after wishing him? Tit for Tat. "Wait Mr. Naughty... I can also make you restless". But she doesn't know Arnav already planned something, she couldn't imagine.

Next day morning.

Khushi heard Ratna's voice from outside the room. She sensed something unusual. She came outside to know what's going on. She was confused seeing Ratna in over joy.

Khushi: Aunty, what's the matter? You look so happy.

Ratna(excitedly): Guess... guess??

Khushi shrugged her shoulder in the manner of "NO IDEA".

Ratna: What the... Hell... Damn it.... she winked.

Khushi didn't get anything but looking at Ratna.