Part 13

Part13

Khushi saw, Sona was talking with Lavanya at reception. She was going to the sketch room while passing by. Sona stopped her.

Sona: Mrs. Raidaza.

Khushi stopped and twisted her gaze towards her. Sona came to Khushi,

Sona: I'm sorry. I talked rubbish without knowing that you are Mrs.ASR.

Khushi: But whatever you said, was not lie right? (she smiled)

Sona(hesitatingly): but...

Khushi: it's ok. You can call me Khushi (she forwarded her hand for shake. Sona readily accepted it.)Try to make a visit to RM if it is possible.

Sona(hesitatingly): Ohhh.....

Khushi: He won't say anything because you are my guest.

Sona: yah I can see changes in ASR when he is with you. I would have fainted seeing him so soft for the first time (she chuckled) I think ASR loves you so much.

Khushi was delighted to hear the statement from some other girl. At the same time, she was embarrassed that her husband's LOVE for her was readable by everyone that easily...

Khushi(embarrassing): Ok dear. I'm getting late. Or else your KADOOS will get angry. ( she smiled and went )

Sona(self-talk): So young but talented though beautiful even though kind... What a mixer ASR got. Impossible. At last, he gets everything Superior. Lucky fellow but she? Unlucky Girl.... (she sighed)

RM

Ratna was waiting in the living room. She rushed to Khushi when she entered as she was waiting for long.

Ratna: Khushi I heard, you completed your first task spectacularly. (she feed her Jelabie which she made for Khushi) your favorite jelabei, for my favorite girl. (she smiled)

Khushi: Everything was possible because of your support aunty. Or else I wouldn't have got such a wonderful opportunity. (she hugged and Ratna kissed her forehead)

Arnav: Mom, do you know why Khushi hugs you often?

Ratna: She loves me, so....

Arnav: It's a women psychology Mom. (he said looking at Khushi) you can feel peace and secured whenever someone hugs you right? (Ratna nodded yes with amusement) That's what secret is. Your Bahu is comforting her loved ones mentally and physically by hug INCLUDING ME.

 Your Bahu is comforting her loved ones mentally and physically by hug INCLUDING ME

He said suppressing his smile while winking at Khushi. Khushi widened her eyes and faked a smile at Ratna.

Ratna: Didn't I say we are very lucky to have such a sweet Bahu? See, she is caring about simple things too

Ratna: Didn't I say we are very lucky to have such a sweet Bahu? See, she is caring about simple things too. My Bahu is the Best. She is our pride, Lamp of our family. I'm the luckiest mother in law in the whole world.

She hugged Khushi while Khushi's eyes teared up hearing Ratna's trustful words. This is the first time a "HUG" failed to give comfort. It pricked. Arnav stared at her like "what will be your answer for my Mom?" She broke the hug and excused from duo. Mother and Son passed a content smile knowing Khushi's state.

****

Arnav saw Khushi was thinking something sitting on the recliner).

Arnav: what are you thinking? (he sat on the bed)

Khushi nodded no.

Arnav: Let me Guess. ( Khushi rolled her eyes) Are you thinking of your favorite Salman movie release? But you stopped watching movies long ago...

Khushi was surprised.

Arnav: Or waiting for rainy season to have your favorite Chocolate ice cream while drenching?

Khushi(without expression): How do you know?

Arnav: You like Pink color, Pani poori, ice crème especially chocolate flavor, loves to eat in rain, Salman khan, jelabies, Pink Teddy, Devi Maiya, and Garima Maiya. Right?

Khushi: Did you back check me?

Arnav(chuckled): No. Only the front check. (he teased) Why should I back check my wife? I love her so collected her likes and dislikes.

Khushi: you should have known by now itself that your name is in the first place of my dislike list.

Arnav: of course. I was delighted knowing that, because you probably think about me a lot more than anyone. That's so sweet. It's nice to know that I'm always on your mind at least by scolding right?

Khushi(feeling weary): I never saw such an irritating character like you.

Arnav(chuckled): yah I'm damn Unique, even in irritating. Just think, what if you allow me to love you?

Khushi(irritatingly): Don't start again.

Arnav: Again? I never stopped it, that's when I could start again?

Khushi: Won't you feel tired of Flirting? I can't understand how anyone can do it for the whole day without getting bored. (she asked while moving to the bed)

Arnav: you can't value my desire until you feel it.

Khushi(folding her hands): Desire? I'm hell irritated hearing it from you nonstop.

Arnav(dragged her to bed): Then hear my untold desires. (he made her sit facing him on bed by pulling her hand) I want to feed your favorite food keeping you on my lap. I want to give you company to eat your favorite ice cream while drenching in rain. I want to admire a full moon by hugging you from behind. I just want to be a reason for your every smile Khushi.

Khushi forgot that she was staring at him from the beginning. Arnav didn't show any hurry to break it. Khushi was hell uncomfortable.

Arnav: You know nothing about my desire Khushi. You are just witnessing a guy who desperately wants his wife. (he gulped) There are many, which cannot express by words. It's all feelings which tied into bundles of emotions.

Khushi: But I...I wo...n't be with you. (she said looking here and there while stammering)

Arnav: you will, till my last breath. That time you won't be like today. Because that time I will be exactly up to your expectation. No more HANDSOME. No teeth, No hair but wrinkle skin. I couldn't even pronounce your name Khushi. It will be like kussssiiii. (he chuckled)

Khushi immediately lied down turning her face to hide her uncontrolled tears. Damn her husband. Who could think in this way which was never in her knowledge? She was getting suffocated. The torture she felt at her home seeing her mother's tears was much better than what she was undergoing right now. Her husband was challenging her in every way possible. He was introducing new heavens every day. Everything was different and divine. Her mind which cultivated extreme hatred for men was not working on her Husband. She couldn't hate him. What was there to hate this IDIOT? Everything was supporting him only to like him. She couldn't even give thought for doubting his actions could be acting. No, it should not be acting.

A new fear started dominating her. What if she loses her trust on him in upcoming days? What if he does something which could disappoint her? HELL NO. It shouldn't happen. At least Arnav should remain LOYAL in her life forever. She can't tolerate that he also one of the men in those mankind. She will kill him for sure. Before that, she should do something. She shouldn't wait until they get a divorce. She will lose herself in him if she gives those time period to him. He is a beast. BEAST of LOVE.

To be continued......