Part 7

Part7

DIVORCE ?

Arnav sat by kneel downing on the terrace with the thud. Did he wait for this from long, without thinking of Marriage and any other girl in his life? Khushi's voice was echoing all over in his head. He forgot where he was sitting, where he was going and what he was doing. He saved her memories in his heart when she went leaving him, he felt like his own life ditched him. Whatever happening in his life was entirely unexpected.

Ratna asked Khushi to call him for lunch. Khushi went to their room, he was not there. She went to the terrace and she didn't find Arnav there too. She started panicking. She came to convey the same to Ratna. Before she said that Ratna received the call and it was from Arnav. Khushi stood in distance and heard her talks.

Ratna: Chotte where were you? Without saying anything to anyone what was so important?

Arnav: It is mom. I'm in the office. Important client meeting. So I forgot to say it to anyone. I will be late. Don't wait for me. He cut the call.

Ratna sensed that something was surely wrong. She looked at Khushi who composed herself and smiled at her. Ratna smiled in the same way and left to the kitchen in confusion.

Khushi felt sad. Her hatred towards her father was getting higher. What was this people's mistake in this? They are really sweet. Ratna deserves the best daughter in law. Khushi knows, she will be the unluckiest person if she loses that sweetheart, can't help. She has no option. On the other side she was nervous about Arnav. He was broken. She knew. His previous behavior was proof that how much he had expectations in this marriage. She can't stay in this marriage, with the man who has extreme attraction in his looks. Never. She can't live in the fear of losing him for his entire life.

*****

Outskirts of Delhi.

Arnav was sitting inside the car totally wrecked

Arnav was sitting inside the car totally wrecked. He can't believe that his dream would have come to the end so soon. His mind was not working. He never felt so helpless like today. He can't imagine his life without Khushi. It's not a matter of two days of their marriage. He already fell for her badly when he saw her photograph. He was totally given in when he met her in Gupta house on the day of SHAGUN. His eyes are living to see her every day next to him. He would give her everything including his LIFE, but she took away ONLY HIS LIFE.

How many dreams? How could he explain to her that he even decided the name of their children? Aarav and Arshi. She didn't even give a chance to talk about his side. He leaned back to the seat and closed his eyes gulping.

RM

It was already 9 pm. Arnav didn't come yet. Ratna made Khushi have her dinner and retired to her room. Khushi didn't get any sleep and was waiting to see Arnav. At last, he came at 10:30 pm and Khushi closed her eyes pretending like sleeping like she did in their FIRST NIGHT.