Part 11

Part11

Khushi returned back to RM with Arnav and Arvind. She hugged Ratna before going to their room. Ratna amazed at her action and Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly. Khushi came down after some minutes to help Ratna in Kitchen. Ratna strictly refused and Khushi sat on the kitchen slab and started chitchatting with Ratna. Ratna purposely avoided office topic when Khushi started it. She would open it up in front of her son. It would be fun.

Dinner time.

As usual, Ratna and Khushi took seat after serving.

Ratna: Khushi how was your day beta?

Khushi: It was so good aunty.

Arnav(teasingly): Yah, Your Bahu had a very good time in office.

Khushi(without any expression): Obviously. I had a good time.

Arnav: Especially the one, after the break time right? (He winked, remembering his peck on her lips.)

Khushi( glaring at him): Except that one.

Arnav(smilingly): Don't worry tomorrow you will get a better one.

Khushi's eyes popped out.

Ratna: what are you guys talking about? We will also enjoy if you let us know.

Khushi: Nothing aunty. It's just.... (she pouted)

Ratna: Ok ok. Be it. Guess, Chotte, are you making my Bahu fuss at office also?

Khushi got shocked at her statement. They Knew? Do they notice everything? She glared at Arnav who was eating interestingly like that was the only important task he should do right now without giving heed to Ratna's hit on his shoulder.

Ratna: Keep your KADOOS side away from my Bahu at least. Khushi beta, tell me if he does something which irritates you. He might be Great ASR at office but in RM he can do nothing. Ok?

Khushi Smiled and looked at Arnav like "see I have a support".

Arnav(whispering in her ear): Will you complain about I'm kissing or I'm flirting?

Khushi looked his mischievous face and sighed pouting. He was hell right. How could she complain about those things? Isn't that all usual between couples?

Khushi finished her dinner hurriedly and again hugged Ratna. She was doing that almost with every woman she loves. Arnav saw she did the same with Garima and Anjali also. He retired to his room saying Good night to his parents.

He was shocked seeing Khushi arranging her bed in the recliner. He realized what was cooking in her mind. He smiled inwardly.

Arnav: seems like someone is scared.

Khushi neither said anything nor looked at him.

Arnav: I know you are scared of falling for me.

Khushi rolled her eyes and continue her work.

Arnav: I'm damn happy that I'm going to get an amazing opportunity.

Without giving ear to him, she leaned on the recliner and closed her eyes.

Arnav: Sleep fast, then only I could get what I'm expecting.

Khushi opened her eyes and glared at him.

Arnav: won't you listen to me for once? I said sleep. (he commanded)

Khushi knew he was up to something, but she was scared to ask anything which may backfire, but can't help. she should know what's in his mind. She sat straight.