Part 12

Part 12

AR

At last that expected photoshoot at AR. Though it was for AR's upcoming project, at the same time that was Khushi's first design appearance too. She was tensed. Since morning, it was clearly visible in her face and body language too.

Our Hero's intelligence understood it. Who else other than him knows how to make his wife cheer up? He took his receiver and called Aman. He waited for Aman to implement that.

Aman came to Khushi's cabin,

Aman: Good morning Bhabi.

Khushi: Yeah, good morning. (she said with nervousness)

Aman: Bhabi you should be at photo session now.

Khushi: But why? (she said frowning)

Aman: Because it's all your designs. So it's your responsibility to take care of it. So please join us. Model Sona will be here at any moment. She is so particular at everything.

Khushi: Sona? Who is she?

Aman: She is the number one model. She gets irritated easily. Please take care of her.

Khushi was more tensed now. She went to the green room and started arranging matching accessories and selected makeup types for each sample. She sat relaxing after arranging everything. Sona entered inside the room like a storm with her helpers. They were her right and left hand. That means they were the one who did everything to her. Fixing, removing, wiping, feeding, etc., while she stood there like a statue.

She goes through with the samples and got impressed right away from all she liked the accessory selection very much. And makeup types chosen for every dress were fabulous.

Sona: Great. Who did the job?

Khushi: It's me.

Sone: You? I had never seen you here. Are you newly appointed?

Khushi: Jee.

Sona: This ASR is very clever he grabs the talents from wherever it is. (pause) But don't think that you could grab his attention. (Khushi was numb and looked at her without saying anything) He is not only a tough nut but a ROCK. You will get hurt if you try to hit him. ok?

Khushi: But why are you saying this to me? ( she asked curiously but not showing it)

Sona: Your designs are too good. I liked it very much. I will be tension free if you continue here.

Khushi: so?

Sona: so, just stay away from ASR. Every girl needs his attention but he won't mind to fire anyone if you behave weird with him, no matter how talented you are. Understood?

Khushi: How do you know these things? I mean you are visiting here only when shoots takes place...

Sona: It's not necessary to stay here for whole life to know him. All models know that. No one could trap him till today. He never gets into anyone. (her eyes fell on Khushi's mangal sutra) Are you married?

Khushi(touching her nuptial thread): Jee.

Sone: But you look so young. I can't understand why these people always bent in tying Knots. (suddenly her face brightened remembering something) ASR also got married right? Unbelievable. I thought he will go to Himalayas shaving his head and wearing saffron (she chuckled). I expected this handsome HUNK will become a MONK one day. Don't know who that unlucky girl is. Poor girl, how many dreams she would have had.(she said really feeling bad) I was in France that day or else I myself would have warned her to run away from this KADOOS.( after feeling very sad for Mrs. ASR she went to photo session with her chamchas.)