Part 15

Part 15

After that cruel attack, Arnav didn't see Khushi in her cabin. She choose to stay at Sketch room for the whole day. The effect of the words on her heart uttered by Arnav didn't give courage to face him again. Whenever she thought that it was passing millions of lightening in her body.

She never knew, her name itself could make her weak one day. Not her name, her name which was uttered by a person. Her HUSBAND, the way he uttered it. She couldn't come out of it. She tried her best to concentrate on work. But nothing worked.

His Husky voice, his expression, his tone, damn. Is it possible to make someone weaker just by saying some words? She was still shivering. She thought to have a coffee. She badly needed one. "Hot" one, to "cool" her mind. She went to the canteen and as usual, she took her coffee by her own from the coffee maker. She sat on the chair and started relishing it taking her own time. Some of AR staff were surprised to see her doing that. She was always in a hurry in the office hours like she was wearing skating shoes. Khushi too felt their gaze on her. She was not in the mood to think anyone right now. Let the staff think whatever they want.

She doesn't know beyond the staff someone was also watching her with concern. He was relaxed seeing her relaxing. A satisfactory smile covered Arnav's face. He doesn't know his simple words could make an impact in his wife's heart. He somewhere felt proud of himself. She is not that much tough If he could make her shake to this extent then.

It was his victory. Biggest victory. Making Khushi weak is not a simple thing. She never shows it openly unlike today. It was totally out of her control. He knew. A prideful smirk broke into his face.

Meantime, a Peon came to Khushi and handed the leave application

Meantime, a Peon came to Khushi and handed the leave application. She hurriedly snatched that from his hand and dumbfounded seeing her husband's signature in it. Did he sanction her leave for one week? But how? Unpredictable. What is in his mind? Is he repenting for what he did with her? Really he sanctioned her leave? She felt relief. Her mind hopped in joy.

She knew it will be tough to implement her plan of extending her stay at her Mayka. It won't be tough as a Bahu but as AR staff. Her Boss Arnav Singh Raizada won't let it happen. Ten lakh? Her face lightened as she got an amazing idea. What about her Jewells? Who will ask her if she sell it? Yah she could settle ten lacks to quit the job. She sighed in relief.

Khushi(in mind): I will show you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, to whom you are messing with. I will see how you stop me. (she smiled thinking about her untouched victory)

In the evening, Khushi saw Arnav was waiting for her. She took her handbag and left to the car without looking at him. She was not ready to recall those moments which happened in his cabin. She couldn't resist thinking as if she looked at him. His one smirk will recollect everything again which she doesn't want.