Part 36

Part 36

RM

Arnav was sitting in the living room all sad. Ratna came there to go to the temple.

Ratna: Chotte I'm going to temple.

She stopped seeing him sad. She sat beside him. Arnav looked at her painfully. Ratna could sense he was not fine.

Ratna: Chotte, what happen? Why do you look gloomy?

Arnav: Mom I'm sorry. I can do nothing going against your Bahu.

Ratna: But why should you do anything against her?

Arnav(painfully): Because she wants to leave this house. She doesn't like to be with you guys.

Ratna; who was looking at him changed her expression. She was looking at him plainly. Arnav got confused at her reaction. Arnav sensed something and turned his head. He was horrified seeing Khushi standing there folding her hands.

Khushi(looking at Ratna): Will you believe me now aunty? He told me "you want us to leave this house". Now he is reversing like "I want to leave this house".

Ratna: yah, but I don't know what's in his mind.

Arnav scratched his head as his plan flopped. Ratna and Khushi were looking at him for his answer that why he is doing this.

Arnav: you guys already have discussed about it?

They nodded yes.

Ratna: why are you doing this Chotte? Why are you creating a rift between us?

Arnav(wearily): As if you guys fought with each other? I'm fed up mom. My wife is not even fighting with me like before. And adding to it you both are ruining the formula of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. No fight, no jealous, no problem. Is it a home? Only happiness and peacefulness. I'm bored of it. Guys, please make our lives interesting by doing some fights at least.

Ratna and Khushi were looking at him like "is he insane?"

Khushi: Do you want problems? Wait I will show you.

She pressed his neck,  shrugging her hands Arnav ran from there

She pressed his neck,  shrugging her hands Arnav ran from there. She chased him while uttering it to Ratna who was laughing at their antics.

Khushi: Aunty what a son he is? Did you given birth to him or programmed him? Such an impish creature he is.

Ratna laughed wholeheartedly. She went to the temple nodding her head like NO. Arnav came to their room being chased by Khushi. He locked the room and blocked her in between his arms.

Khushi: Your mischievousness is crossing it's limits these days Arnav.

Arnav(cutting her): That's why you are here with me...

Khushi widened her eyes. Before she pushes him he circled her waist.

Khushi: What is this? What aunty will think?