Part 24

Part 24

Arnav came to Khushi's cabin and asked her to wind up. He took seat opposite to her. He was gazing at her keeping his hand on his cheek. Actually, he was urgent to take her somewhere. He knew she won't wind up easily if he says it through Phone. The only way to make her act fast was THIS. Now she will leave everything as it is. It will be better to do her work tomorrow instead of letting her husband gaze on her. Such a tease he is.

She stood after Logging off her system. Arnav smiled and left the office with Khushi. At first, Khushi was confused seeing him driving through her Mayka.

Khushi: Are we going to my Mayka?

Arnav(nodded yes): Yah.

Khushi: But why? Didn't I say that I don't want to go there?

Arnav: It's necessary.

Khushi: Anything serious? Are they alright? Say something.

Arnav: Try to be positive. Why are you always thinking in a way like everything happens only because of a bad situation?

Khushi(gasped in relief): Then tell me why?

Arnav(teasingly): Very curious? You will get to know it by yourself.

Khushi(irritatingly): You want to make me wait for everything. Don't you?

Arnav: what to do? It's unavoidable because I'm contiguous to you. It happens that I'm adopting your qualities. (pause) You are making me wait since long remember?

Khushi rolled her eyes.

Arnav: Don't worry Shyam and Uncle is not at home. They are in a meeting. I already enquired.

Khushi was relieved. In the meantime they reached GH. Garima welcomed them, standing at the doorstep, making Khushi confused. Guptas already knew about their arrival?

Garima: How punctual you are? Your timing amazed me Damadji.

Arnav(teasingly): Really? But Khushi have different opinion in that. She complains often that I'm making her wait. Hai na Khushi?

Khushi widened her eyes and looked at him gulping as he was dragging their WAITING talks here.

Anjali: As a husband, you might have done that.  Am I right Khushi?

Arnav: In fact "POOR WAITING SOUL IS ME". Even Khushi won't deny? Right Khushi? (he smiled)

Anjali: If it is true then you should not have done like that Khushi.

Garima: Why are you making him WAIT Khushi?

Khushi was suffocating to answer. Arnav finished enjoying and took lead.

Arnav: She takes a long time to "prepare" herself (pause) when we go out. (he said smirking. Khushi closed her eyes in relief)

Khushi: Mom what special? Why did you call us here?

Garima(confusingly): We??? No Khushi, Damadji wanted to meet us before leaving to LONDON.

"LONDON"? Is he going to LONDON or what? He didn't say anything to her. But he informed it to her Mayka people? What the hell he is thinking of him?

Arnav: Yah aunty, I might take a month to come back. That's why I wanted to meet you people.

ONE MONTH? Now this will be a task. But she didn't feel it as good. He will not be around her for a month. Khushi gulped the thing which was blocking her throat. She should feel happy to going to be free without her husband's disturbance, tease, and double meaning talks. Khushi looked lost. She couldn't realize actually what she is feeling right now. Garima: So kind of you. Sorry beta Shashiji and Shyam are stuck into their foreign clients. Sit, I will bring you something.

Arnav: I can understand. They can't break the meeting just like that. I know. And is that ready?

Garima and Anjali nodded looking into each other's face. Khushi got confused like, What the hell? Anjali went inside and brought Khushi's PINK TEDDY. She handed over it to Arnav. He took it from Anjali and...

Arnav(looking at Teddy): Look, be with my wife until I return. She badly needs someone to put her leg while sleeping. I'm giving that precious role of MINE to you. Garima and Anjali closed their mouth to control their laugh and rushed inside the kitchen leaving Jaw dropped Khushi with Arnav all alone.Arnav(while giving Teddy to her): Take it. poor Teddy. Don't know how much it's going to spare you kicks.

Khushi: What are you trying to prove?

Arnav: Nothing. Just that, You can't sleep alone, without ME.

Khushi: I will.

Arnav: You have to, for the whole month.

Khushi: why didn't you say anything about your trip? Is this what your LOVE? ( she asked letting out her disappointment)

Arnav (widening his Eyes): You are giving me the impression like you are a possessive wife. Do you know, how chilled my body hearing your over possessive talks?

He took her hand and kept it on his cheek looking into her eyes. She dragged her handoff from his clutch.

Khushi: Don't think so much.

Arnav(cutting her): The trip got finalized today morning only, though we are expecting it from last week but I'm not sure about it. I don't want to give false hope about my absence around you. Now you could enjoy it with confirmation. See even I gave your Teddy to you. You can sleep without hesitation. You no need to wait until I sleep. Right?

Khushi was flabbergasted. Yes. This is what really should have happened. But she couldn't take it easy when he himself narrates everything.

Garima brought Keer bowls and gave it to them.

Khushi: Mom, he shouldn't have it.

Garima: I know Khushi. You already told me when you stayed here. it's sugar-free.(she smiled)

Khushi nodded and saw Arnav who was teasingly looking at her. Khushi turned her gaze plainly which surprised him.

Arnav: Ok aunty, we are getting late as I have to arrange for my trip.

Garima: Sorry beta, Shashiji can't make it up.

Arnav: No problem aunty, I will call him later.

Garima and Anjali gave them sendoff. Khushi kept her Teddy in the back seat and buckled her seat belt.

Arnav: You are disappointing your Teddy. See, how pity it looks while lying in the back seat. I thought you would never off it from your lap.

Khushi threw a glare on him and turned her face towards the window.

Arnav: What if you don't say anything? I know you love me. You want to sit in my lap. You want me to kiss you.

Khushi: Stop... just stop your nonsense. I'm not thinking those things.

Arnav: Who said that you are thinking so? By the way, I'm not talking with you but with your Teddy. Poor Teddy, It's here only because of me. So I'm giving the company. Tell me one thing, why are you always thinking that if I talk about love then it should be only for you?

Khushi's jaw went down and she sat straight folding her hands saying, LARD GOVERNOR.

Arnav: I heard it.

Khushi: I told that because you should hear.

Arnav continued driving smilingly. Nothing seemed good for Khushi. She felt something is slipping. Is he wishing to stay from her? She closed her eyes gulping.

To be continued...