Part 8

Part8

Arvind chuckled seeing Ratna roaming here and there. He has no idea what was happening in his son's life, unlike Ratna.

Arvind: what happened to you? if you want to go "walking" then I will take you to the park where you can walk without any disturbance.

Ratna went to sit beside him. Arvind sensed her restlessness.

Arvind: Are you ok? Anything you want to say?

She leaned on his shoulder.

Ratna: I'm feeling negative vibes from our children Arvind.

Arvind: Say it clearly.

Ratna narrated everything which she was noticing. Ratna's tension budged into Arvind.

Ratna: I don't like Chotte staying at office leaving Khushi here. We should do something. She said her idea to Arvind which could keep them together.

Arvind: Do you think chotte will accept this idea?

Ratna: Definitely he will. I know my son. I know how much he was excited to marry Khushi. If I'm right then the problem should be with Khushi.

Arvind: Ok. Do whatever you want. I'm with you. I just want our children happy.

Dinner table.

Khushi was sitting beside Arnav and Ratna was opposite to her. Ratna nudged Arvind to start..

Arvind: Chotte what do you think about Mr. Bhatiya? Do you decide anyone to his post?

Arnav: Not yet Dad. I don't think that anyone can fit into his place in AR. He is such a great designer and a loyal employee also.

Arvind: Khushi beta Shashi told me that you finished your graduation in fashion designing right?

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav started draw patens in his plate. In some way, he guessed what was coming. Actually this was also in his list to keep Khushi with him all the time. His parents were faster than him they started action before he starts his. Now he was clear that Ratna sensed something.

Ratna: why not you join in AR then?

Khushi was not so happy with the suggestion. Being with her husband 24*7 can't be a good idea. She was supposed to deny, but stopped by Ratna's next stance.

Ratna: you should not get Jealous knowing that how AR girls are admiring chotte

Khushi saw Arnav smirking. That's it. This is what she wants. "EVIDENCE". It will give her enough evidence to prove him wrong, if not wrong then at least not so good. Arnav didn't look at her. He was waiting to hear her answer. Maximum chance is for rejection. But giving him a surprise she agreed.