Part 34

Part 34

Next Morning

This is the day which Arnav dreamt of. Blissful sleep... Waking up without stress and tension... with a heavenly assurance of life... As he wished, Arnav was sleeping in his bed peacefully. His sleep got disturbed by the knock on the door. He looked for Khushi who was in the washroom. He went to open the door.

It was none other than Ratna. She supposed to say something and stopped in the midway seeing his beardless face. Her expression changed into happiness. Arnav smiled at her. That's when something dragged her attention which made her face more and more bright.

Arnav couldn't get anything. He asked her by raising his eyebrows like "what?"

She questioned him back, in the same way, raising her thumb finger "up" like "done?"

Arnav was dumbfounded. How did she know? Seeing his expression, she dragged him to the mirror and turned his face to the right side. There was a lipstick mark. Arnav's face flushed like ever before. He composed himself and changed his face sadly.

Arnav: I just teased Khushi using this mark mom.

Ratna's face hung losing its charm. Next second, he took her hand and danced putting some steps.

Arnav(whispering): you will become GRANY soon. (He winked.)

Ratna's face brightened hearing that. She accompanied her son in his dance step smilingly. At the same time, they saw Khushi coming out of the washroom.

She looked different

She looked different. They could see she was avoiding their gaze. Ratna was delighted seeing her like that.

Ratna(teasingly): Chotte, what's that on your cheek? It looks red?

Khushi looked at his cheek and it was lipstick mark which made her horror stuck

Khushi looked at his cheek and it was lipstick mark which made her horror stuck. She rushed to him and wiped it hurriedly. They laughed at her and in no time Khushi hugged Ratna all blushing.

Ratna: Do you know how happy we are?

Khushi looked at her confusingly.

Ratna: You have regenerated my Chotte.