Part 35

Part 35

RM

Khushi went to kitchen to help Ratna. She saw Arnav getting inside the kitchen. She sighed and glared at him. Ratna chuckled seeing that. He came to Khushi and she left the place hurriedly to where Ratna was standing.

Ratna: I'll just come.

She was supposed to leave the kitchen but Khushi stopped her.

Khushi: Aunty don't do this. Send him out.

Ratna: I already told you that I'm out of it. Handle him on your own. You and your husband. (She left smilingly.)

Arnav smiled at Khushi mischievously who was glaring at him putting her hands on her hip.

Khushi: What is this Arnav? Why are you following me like this? For a while ago, I was with you only. But still you are following me?

Arnav: what to do? I'm getting my old Khushi only when she is with others.

Khushi(frowning): means?

Arnav: I'm missing that old Khushi who always pounces on me, gets angry on me and grits her teeth seeing me.

Khushi rolled her eyes chuckling.

Arnav: Do you know this naïve avatar doesn't suits you. it's really boring.

Khushi: oh really? Then I'm going back to my Mayka as I planned before.

Arnav(horrified): what?

Khushi: It will be so good for you to enjoy then.

Arnav: who is going to leave you if you want to do so?

Khushi: what will you do?

Arnav(huskily): Don't you know what will I do?

He asked coming close to her. Khushi was taking back steps as she knew what will happen next. She couldn't stand for a second if he does anything. She would melt like an ice tube which was surrounded by fire these days.

Arnav: I know you can't stay away from me even for a day.

Khushi: what about you?

Arnav: I can't stay away from you even for a minute. That's why I'm behind you. He said tucking her hair.

Khushi: Do you really want to see my old avatar?

Arnav: Do you really think that you can be that old Khushi?

Khushi bitted her lips suppressing her emotions.

Khushi: I don't want to be that old Khushi anymore who missed everything in the name of hatred. Especially with you. Because of me, we have wasted our precious days unnecessarily. She said repenting.

Arnav: who said? I enjoyed it very well unlike you.

Khushi: I should not have done like that. (her eyes welled up)

Arnav: Hey, don't cry Khushi. you are forcing me to pick you to our room.

Khushi punched his chest playfully pouting. They looked at each other forgetting their surroundings.