Part 3

Part 3

Khushi bid bye to her in-laws and came out with Arnav. She sat inside the car and kept silence all the way to her Mayka. She sensed that they were traveling in the wrong way.

Khushi: Where are you going?

Arnav: To the place, where you want to go.

Khushi: But this is not a way to my Mayka.

Arnav: Really? I always use this way to reach your home.

Khushi: But it's very long route.

Arnav: Ohhh( he said plainly without any expression)

Khushi(irritatingly): You don't even know the straight way to my mayka?

Arnav stopped the car in the side of the road and sat facing her after unbuckling his seat belt.

Arnav(smirking): I don't know that "my wife speaks this much". I'm glad that at least you spoke now. (Khushi was stunned) Have you ever heard that any Bride sleeping before the Groom entering into the room on their first night? Do you know how LENGTHY our first night was? Do you have any idea when did I sleep? Now you are bothering for an extra thirty minutes to your Mayka? Where did your concern gone when you slept snoring on the precious night of our life? (he showed extreme huskiness in his tone while asking this)

Khushi was getting embarrassed by his talks and Arnav noticed it also.

Arnav: Hope today you won't repeat the same. (pause) Don't worry we will just talk, that's all. (he whispered when he said that)

Arnav admired her act smilingly who was rolling her bangles in nervousness looking down.

Arnav: Khushi... Look at me. (she turned her face towards him and next moment again looked down.) Khushi.... I won't leave this place until you ask to start the car looking at me.

Khushi (looked at him pleadingly): Please start.

Arnav smirked and started the car, took "U" turn and drove through his in-laws.

When they reached GH, Khushi got down from the car, not get down she almost jumped from the car taking gifts which were given by Ratna to her Mayka people and rushed inside. Arnav's jaw dropped seeing her like that. Was he overreacting?

GH

Khushi entered inside the home and rushed to her mother for a hug as if she didn't see her mother from ages. Garima reciprocated it.

"Won't you guys allow me in the hug?" they smiled seeing Anjali standing there. Khushi dragged her for a group hug and the trio was delighted in it.

Khushi: How can I leave my Bhabi just like that?

Anjali: How are you "my dear new bride?".(pause) how many damages did you get last night? ( she askedWhispering)

Khushi's jaw dropped widely. Seeing Khushi's expression Anjali got alarmed that "what will be next". She started running and Khushi started chasing her. Garima laughed happily looking at them. In the next moment they got rooted at the place hearing Shashi's voice.