Part 30

Part 30

Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law, both were standing there in the same state of mind seeing Arnav "with" well grown BEARD. He looked like he had lost everything in life. A beard, changed his handsome look into something couldn't name. Ratna's eyes literally tear up. Arnav removed his goggles looking at their shocking face smilingly which made them more irritate. 

Ratna: What the hell disguising is this chotte? What's wrong? Though Ratna understood his point but she couldn't accept his eerie look. Arnav: Mom, relax.Ratna: How could I relax seeing your ghostly look?Arnav(chuckled): Ghostly? Like really?Ratna: Is it funny? Saying she left inside without circling the Thali as there was no chance for "buri nazar". Arnav: Absolutely funny Mom. If my mother herself didn't like me in this look then nobody likes me right? Khushi looked at him. She just imagined his earlier look. Her eyes tear up immediately. 

Somehow Khushi knows, he got this dirty look to satisfy her adamant opinion

Somehow Khushi knows, he got this dirty look to satisfy her adamant opinion. That idea made her feel guilty. She circled the Thali and kept the vermilion on his forehead. Arnav saw her teary eyes. He felt delighted at least she is feeling odd. Arnav rushed to Ratna and hugged her.

Arnav: Mom, are you angry with me?

Arvind: why should she be angry?

They turned towards Arvind and he was also shocked seeing Arnav with beard. Words were not coming out of his throat. Arnav came to him and hugged.

Arvind: I can't believe this.

Arnav: what's the big deal dad?

Arvind: You look like "AGORY BABA" nothing else. He said disappointedly which made Arnav smile.

Ratna(frustrated): Khushi, do not get him close to you until he shaves off.

Arnav (smirking): You no need to teach her mom, she knows very well that how to keep things afar which she doesn't like.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was already looking at her holding lot of meanings in his eyes, as she didn't let him "near" her yet. She gulped. She knew what he is thinking right now. Though his face was hiding behind the beard yet his eyes were enough expressive to know what he is thinking.

Khushi was already in anger because of his "one month of no talks" act and still he is continuing it... He didn't utter a word nor did he ask her about anything. Her angry which was in peak rose erratically. She left the place and went to kitchen to make preparation which was unfinished. Ratna and Arvind were worried. Whatever they expected, it did not happen. They saw that Khushi was excited. This boy made everything go reverse.

Ratna hit his forehead in frustration.

Ratna: What have you done Chotte? Do you know how happy Khushi was when she got to know about your arrival? You spoiled everything. I can say Khushi is upset.