Part 31

Part 31

Arnav has no idea, what happen to her suddenly? In fact, he expected some kind of storm before itself when he touched her a few minutes ago, but to his surprise, she was silent at that time. Now what so wrong he said that she became angry?

Khushi(bawling): Expectations? (again pushing him) Don't I have any EXPECTATIONS? You know very well that there is nothing going to get from me yet you are expecting something then what about me? I was happy in my own way. It's you who made me expect something hell from you. After doing that, did you tease me without even calling... that too for weeks? Do you know how restless I was? What the hell are you thinking of me? What the bloody damn do you want from me? And what nonsense is this? ( she clutched his beard and he shouted in pain)

Arnav: Ahaaa... Khushi, it's paining.

Khushi: Let it pain. Think of it as your punishment. You deserve more.

Arnav: You do not want me to be HANDSOME so that I changed into this form. I thought you will like me if I look dirty.

Khushi was speechless. What she guessed was right. She couldn't take it easy.

Khushi: I said, I don't like your charm but did I ever say I like this dirty beard? (she hit him in his chest)

Arnav(holding her hands): You can hit me anywhere else except here (he pointed out his heart) because you will get hurt who is living here.

It made Khushi guiltier and she pressed his neck by her both hands.

Khushi: Stop your damn buttering talks, or else...

Arnav caught hold of her hands. She struggled to set her hands free but his grip was enough strong to keep her in his arms.

Arnav: Shhh... do you want to know, what I want from you? (she just stopped and listened) "REALIZATION". Just calm down and realize, what did you really feel when I went far away from you and when I stopped talking to you?

Khushi looked at him getting his point. He gently tucked her hair stance.

Arnav (his tone was enough calm): Nobody will think of someone who is hateful. No one would feel hurt when he stopped talking. (cupping her face) Stop cheating yourself Khushi. Come out of your insecurity shell. Still, do you fear that I will deceive you? Do you really think I would have been happy without seeing you and without talking to you? I never believed the term "HELL" can be true until I lived far away from you. It killed me every second. Accept me Khushi. Admit your LOVE. Enough of HIDE and SEEK. I can't take it anymore. Please come to me.

Khushi's eyes became a pond which had no control. Arnav went from there giving her space to think about what he demanded. Unaware of that Khushi is waiting to open up her mind in the right time... not just like that.

Dinning

Khushi came to dinning as Ratna called her. she silently sat beside Arnav. Arvind and Arnav were discussing their "French deal Presentation" which was going to be held the next day.

Arvind: No need to worry Chotte. Khushi prepared well for the presentation. You will get to know it by your own tomorrow.

Arnav: I know about her ability dad. That's why I wanted her to lead the crew. I got frequent feedbacks of her work and I'm very much satisfied.

Arvind: Don't you want to give an overlook about the presentation?

Arnav: No need Dad. I and Aman discussed enough about it. That's why I came just one day before the presentation.