Part 21

Part 21

Garima and Anjali were disappointed about Khushi's decision of leaving GH. They have no choice. They know very well that Khushi won't change her mind easily.

Arnav: I'm sorry aunty. I will try to make it another time.

Garima: It's ok beta. I just want my Khushi to be happy that's all.

Arnav observed Khushi's uneasiness on her mother's statement.

Arnav: She will be happy (pause) with me.... always... right Khushi? (he asked with sharp gaze which really stabbed her heart)

Khushi supposed to change the topic..

Arnav: Your mother is waiting to hear your YES. (he purposely asked her but this time definitely not to tease her)

Khushi: My mom, herself will see that. Right Mom?

Garima: I want to see your happy life with Damadji Khushi. Nothing else. My LIFE lies in your HAPPY LIFE. Hope you understand.

Khushi glared at Arnav like "Are you happy now?"

Arnav responded to her gesture by raising his eyebrows without a smile. It looked dangerous. She could face his teasing or flirting side but this seriousness on his face was really something which makes her feel horrified. She left the place hurriedly to avoid further fuss.

RM

Ratna was happy to see them back though she was not so happy about the happenings of GH which was told by Arnav. But she didn't show it to Khushi.

Ratna: Khushi, you came back so early? I thought you would extend your stay at your Mayka?

Arnav: she would have extended if I had not gone there. Right?

He asked her smirking, remembering her plan of extending her stay at her mayka. Khushi didn't say anything. What could she say? but Arnav himself came for her help.

Arnav: Guptas are having their back to back functions to attend. They are reluctant to do it because of our stay. So Khushi didn't want to bother them. Hai na Khushi?

Ratna smirked at her son. He is brilliant. He was the one who voluntarily dragged his wife into trouble and he handed his hand for her help as if he had done anything.

Khushi was not in the mood as her plan was not worked. She hugged Ratna as usual and went to her room.

The events which were happened at GH disturbed Khushi deeply. Be it about Shyam or Arnav. She felt like, she lost her fighting spirit towards her husband. Didn't know why, she feels like her mind was numb. Her action against Arnav was changed after their visit to GH. Not that she accepted him wholly. She just stopped countering him. She was not clear about her own self.

She liked his companionship. She started liking his actions. She wanted to be with him. But she couldn't realize that this is what called LOVE.

Khushi fitted well in the role of AR. She proved that she was here not just because she is Mrs.ASR but she deserves the post. Everyone agreed it within a few days of her joining. Arnav also was confident about her ability and he made her as head designer of new squad. They would handle AR's new project. At first, Khushi was nervous and hesitant. Arvind and Ratna made their Bhahu confident. At last Khushi accepted the offer.

She was busy in the upcoming project which was assigned for her. She was running between her cabin and the sketch room since morning. Arnav was in his conference for two hours. He completed his meeting and came out of the conference hall. He got confused seeing the crowd. The AR staff standing next to reception. When employees realized that ASR was here, they gave space for him to enter. That's when he saw Khushi was sitting on the floor holding her leg. Her eyes were teary. La was sitting beside her and examining her ankle. Arnav got panic and rushed to her. His one look was enough for LA to take two steps back. In no time he scooped Khushi in his arms making every jaw drop. They went like statue seeing this side of their KADOOS BOSS. Arnav started marching towards his cabin casually. Khushi clutched his collar for support.