Part 16

Part16

Without Khushi's Knowledge, Arnav arrived to Gupta house, Arnav reached here to keep his sweet tortures on her. She didn't think, the mighty ASR could give his quality time to his in-laws. Though she was irritated about his presence, on the other hand, she felt fine. He was an incomparable piece. But Khushi being Khushi, she won't admit it for sure, not so earlier at least.

Khushi: why didn't you say that you are also accompanying me?

Arnav(mockingly): As if we share everything? (Khushi rolled her eyes high.) I don't want to destroy your dream of enjoying your Mom's place.

Khushi(with the same mockery tone): Ohh really? That's why you demolish it totally like this?

Arnav: Not at all. Who knows? you might plot something to stop me if I would have told you before. Don't I know how cunning you are?

Khushi: As if you did nothing. (keeping her hand in her hip and shaking her head with widening eyes) Who is cunning here? It's you. How realistic your acting was? Arnav: what about you then? Don't I know how you dragged my mom to your side? Isn't that acting? My poor Mom didn't know about your skill. But you forgot that your CO-STAR is Arnav Singh Raizada. (He smirked)

Arnav's eyes fell on the PINK TEDDY, which was on the bed. He took it and kept it on his lap and started talking to it.

Arnav: I know how poor you were dude. It's not easy to handle a shrew, like my wife. (Khushi's jaw dropped) Don't worry I came here to save you from innumerous kicks. At nights she is kicking like we are some punching bags and in days she never misses the chance to kick by her talks. How poor we are. (he hugged caressing its head)

Khushi: Am I a shrew?

Arnav: Any doubt? You won't even listen to anyone and doing things in your own way. Then who you are? (again concentrating on Teddy) your case is much better, at least she misses you sometimes. But she is planning to kick me off her LIFE totally. She doesn't know it won't happen.( he said looking at Khushi)

Khushi knows that this message is directly for her. Khushi snatched the Teddy from his hands glaring at him.

Arnav(ignoring her glare): Khushi I need to take bath. Please bring some coffee.(saying he started removing his shirt)

Khushi(horrified): What are you doing? Go to the washroom and remove your shirt there

Arnav: Why? I'm in my wife's room only right?

Khushi: Don't you have any shame?

Arnav: Shame? Where does it come from? In fact, no one is shameful here?

Khushi(with anger): What do you mean by NO ONE?

Arnav( in a relaxing manner): Tell me, what did your mother advised you about your first night? (Khushi's eyes popped out) she should have told you, "BE KIND" with Damadji. Right? Did she feel shame to say so?(she dropped her jaw. How did he know?)