PART 2

Part2

Khushi woke up from her sleep. She went totally numb seeing her husband in front of her sitting and looking at her.

 She went totally numb seeing her husband in front of her sitting and looking at her

She has no idea how to react. She hurriedly got down from the bed, that's when she heard

Arnav: Good morning.

Khushi(hesitatingly): Good morning.

Arnav(mockingly): seems like you had a very good sleep.

Khushi could sense that he was taunting her "fast sleep". She went to her bag and removed her dress. Without looking at him she hurried to washroom.. Arnav chuckled seeing her. After taking bath Khushi peeped out from the washroom slowly. She checked that Arnav was there or not. The room was empty. She sighed in relief and came out. That's when she was being pulled by her husband. Arnav locked his hands around her waist. Khushi's eyes popped out and she started trembling in his arm ring. Arnav was literally enjoying her helplessness.

 Her tiny figure which was arrested in his arms, bewilderment eyes, quivering lips, tightly closed fist everything looks poetry

Her tiny figure which was arrested in his arms, bewilderment eyes, quivering lips, tightly closed fist everything looks poetry. He was losing his mind control and started getting into her spell. Khushi was trying her level best to push him. Poor girl, she couldn't even shake his well-built body. Arnav leaned to her face and that's when they heard a knock on the door. It made Arnav's grip go loose. Taking the chance, Khushi pushed him and rushed to the door. Arnav leaned on the wall with a thud in the manner of calming himself.

Ratna was at the doorstep. Seeing Khushi's panting form and Arnav's disappointment feature she understood her "BAD TIMING".

Ratna: Hope I didn't disturb you.

Khushi nodded no bowing her head while Arnav showed his thumb down to Ratna and she tried hard to control her laugh.

Ratna: Khushi, today is your PEHLA RASUYI( first cooking) you should make some sweet and after that you can go to your Mayka for PAG PERA ritual.

As that was a better chance Khushi rushed towards the kitchen leaving chuckling Ratna.

Arnav(frowning): Why should she go to her Mayka Mom? Yesterday only we got married.

Ratna: I'm asking the same. yesterday only you got married, right? Then why are you reacting like you are getting separated from your wife who is living with you from ages?

Arnav: Does time matter?

Ratna: Absolutely no. But it's a ritual.

Arnav(irritatingly): Hell rituals...

Ratna: Let her get relaxed from your chasing chotte. I have seen what you have done with her. Poor girl. How scared she looks. Thank god I came. Or else she would have cried by now.

Arnav:(with his lap sided smile): Don't try to save her from me like a Heroine all the time Mom.

Ratna(hitting him playfully): you stop talking like a VILLIAN chotte. I'm already doubting that either she will return from her Mayka or not.

Arnav: who is going to leave her if she does so? (pause) when will she come back, Mom? He asked worriedly.

Ratna(chuckled): Don't be upset. She will be here in the evening.

Arnav: thank god.

Ratna(touching his cheek): I should say that to my GOD chotte. I'm really very happy to see you like this. And I should thank my Bahu also. She is the one who brought YOU out from your KADOOS shell. Ok fine, buy something to gift her.

Arnav: For?

Ratna: it's a custom. We should gift her for her first cooking.

Arnav( thinking something): Ok.

Ratna(worriedly): Be careful chotte. First impression is the best impression. She should be with you for your entire life. Don't make her feel scared of you.

Arnav(smiling): I did nothing like that mom. She isn't even talking to me and looks over shy. Is it wrong trying to talk with my wife?

Ratna(teasingly): Ohh really? How did you try? Making her run away from you? Give her some time chotte. Let her mingle with us first. Everything will be alright.

Arnav nodded while smiling.

Dining.

Khushi was really good at cooking. She prepared not only sweet but also entire breakfast. In fact, she was frightened of getting into their room that's why she chose to extend her work. Her husband's act made her gulp hard whenever she remembers that. Ratna helped her in arranging breakfast table. She was very much impressed by her Bahu's effort and also Arvind. Khushi made Almond Halwa. She was supposed to serve it to Arnav that's when Ratna stopped her.

Ratna: Khushi, Chotte should not eat sweets.

Khushi: Ji Aunty. HPJi told me that he is a diabetic. Hence I made it with sugar-free.

Saying she looked at Arnav who was already looking at her smilingly. He winked at her which made Khushi turn her gaze gulping. Arvind and Ratna who witnessed the scene were trying hard to hide their smile. They felt bliss. They were worrying about Arnav's NO MARRIAGE policy. Today seeing their son's mischievous gesture towards his wife, they had a hope that very soon they will become grandparents. Arvind gifted her white gold diamond watch. Ratna gave her bangles that belong to the Raizada family. She touched their feet and they felt delighted. Arnav came in front of her and took out a box from his pocket. He forwarded it to Khushi.

Arvind: What was that chotte? I hope it must be a special one.

Khushi opened it. It was a platinum chain having letter "A" as a pendant.

Arvind: wow. That's my boy. Excellent chotte. You want to register your name in her heart right?

Ratna: Not excellent until my Bahu wears it. Chotte made her wear it.

Khushi gulped hearing it. Arnav gently hooked it around her neck keeping his hands on her shoulders looking at Khushi who was looking down all the time.

Arnav(whispering in her ear): I thought to give it to you on our first night. (Khushi lifted her head and looked at him with widened eyes. Arnav who was expecting a chance, gestured her like kissing. Khushi took a step back in nervous)

Ratna: Chotte, drop Khushi to her Mayka.

Khushi was gulping hard hearing that. Hey Devi Maiya should she go with this mischievous man?

To be continued....