10

I rested my chin on my hand. Iwas currently in my room, trying to think of ideas for the webtoon.

Yesterday, I succumbed to my anxiety and checked the number of views on my webtoon. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Looking at all the positive comments and suggestions, I couldn't breathe for a second.

Although the comments were very motivating, I also felt some pressure to draw things that people would like. I had no idea what to draw. All my fantasies were drawn and uploaded, so I decided to take a nap, which is my solution for majority of my problems.

▪▪▪

"I better say goodbye to my psychology grades," I groaned,"There's no way I can learn all of this by next week."

I slouched in my seat, praying that some miracle would occur and I'd pass psychology. I had straight A's and extra credit in all of my courses except this one and it was killing me.

"Don't worry, just work hard for the next few days and you'll do well," Yoo Ra reassured.

"I hope so," I sighed.

"Hello ladies, I heard someone was struggling with psychology," Taehyung beamed. How did he manage to show up everywhere? Or maybe the author just doesn't know how to bring in Jimin without being awkward?

"Yes, I am. So if you happen to know any magical way I could learn all of this, then please enlighten me."

"I have something better than magic. Or rather, someone," he claimed, before running off towards the East Wing.

Yoo Ra and I looked at each other in unison and shrugged. We went back to attempting to study and focused on our books.

A few minutes later, we heard loud footsteps echoing across the cafeteria.

"I'm back," Taehyung panted,"and I brought with me one of the highest scorers on the last psychology test, who is willing to tutor, also known as... Park Jimin!"

»»————- ♡ ————-«« 

Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you. 🛂🔥

♤♤♤♤
sorry this so short and uneventful :(( im currently dying with the worst cramps ive ever had